Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: product filter module

I'm trying to get this module to work - the sidebox displays fine with the attributes dropdowns listed but as soon as I try and filter by any of the attribute options I get this error on the page:

1054 Unknown column 'options_1' in 'where clause'
    in:
    [select count(distinct p.products_id) as total FROM products p, products_description pd, products_to_categories p2c, products_attributes pa, products_options po , products_options_values pov WHERE (p.products_status = 1 AND p.products_id = pd.products_id AND pd.language_id = 1 AND p.products_id = p2c.products_id AND p2c.categories_id = options_1 AND p.products_status =1 AND p.products_quantity > 0 )]

I've Googled this and up to now I have only found a reference to SQL5 and the JOIN function - but this server is SQL4.x and this script doesn't use the JOIN function as far as I can see...?

Any ideas anyone?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: product filter module

Can anyone see anything wrong with the above SQL or have any ideas?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: product filter module addon

I installed this mod on 1.3.8 and it seems to work pretty well with only one little glitch which I fixed by altering the language file that was generating page headings on all my ezpages.

My question to the forum is whether or not anyone knows a way to filter the filter... That is to say, is there a way of making the size dropdown show only certain sizes? At the moment it shows all possible combination of sizes, regardless of whether they're in stock or not. This is the only real problem with what is otherwise a great add-on.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zen cart product filter module

Quote Originally Posted by milobloom View Post
    set to true and got same results.... Just times out.
    Hello,

Did you managed to fix it ? i have the same problem

Regards,

Plugin Contributions

Ok, I hope someone can answer. I can't get the filter to come back with any items.

My Site: www.zenwinedesign.com/catalog

Whenever you click on one or more attribute, no items come back. I have changed everything that is in this thread with no avail. I only have a few of my items currently setup with attributes so far. I will set the rest up if I can get the filter working.

Plugin Contributions

hi,

did anyone managed to make this work ? i have the same problem...no products are displaying at all..

please help..

Kyli

Plugin Contributions

hi all,

any update on this...i tried everything but impossibel to get any results...

any idea ?

Kyli

Plugin Contributions

hi all,

for some strange reason i think i'm getting close... nothing was working at all but now i create attributes (that i was not using before at all) and it seems that i have product showing while making a search...except 2 issues...
    - in Fact all products appears, so the filter does not work.,.it does not filter at all..
    - while make a sorting by attributes this is what is have :

PHP Code:
    1146 Table 'eq74179.zs_products_attributes' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select count(distinct p.products_id) as total FROM products p, products_description pd, products_to_categories p2c, products_attributes pa, products_options po , products_options_values pov WHERE (p.products_status = 1 AND ((pa.products_id In (SELECT pa.products_id FROM zs_products_attributes pa WHERE ( pa.options_id = 1 AND pa.options_values_id = 3 )))) AND p.products_id = pa.products_id AND p.products_quantity > 0 AND p.products_id = pd.products_id AND pd.language_id = 1 AND p.products_id = p2c.products_id)    ] 

Plugin Contributions

PHP Code:
    1146 Table 'eq74179.zs_products_attributes' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select count(distinct p.products_id) as total FROM products p, products_description pd, products_to_categories p2c, products_attributes pa, products_options po , products_options_values pov WHERE (p.products_status = 1 AND ((pa.products_id In (SELECT pa.products_id FROM zs_products_attributes pa WHERE ( pa.options_id = 1 AND pa.options_values_id = 3 )))) AND p.products_id = pa.products_id AND p.products_quantity > 0 AND p.products_id = pd.products_id AND pd.language_id = 1 AND p.products_id = p2c.products_id)    ] 
    [/QUOTE]

Hi,

This is the first time I ever posted my input on any coding forum and I have to say that the best way to get over these little hurdles is to actually learn the coding language (PHP in this case). I've struggled for a while myself.

The way to fix the problem (and most other problems) in Zen Cart is two steps:
    1. Read the error message
    2. Use the Developers Toolkit to find the thing referenced in the error message

The solution is to (probably) remove the "zs_" prefix on the table "zs_products_attributes" in the SQL statement. If you know how to view your SQL tables, view them and look for the correct table name. My tables do not have a "zs_" prefix, but your tables may have another prefix.

Go to:
    "includes/modules/pages/product_filter_result/header_php.php"

Change the line:
    <code>$where_str .= " AND ((pa.products_id In (SELECT pa.products_id FROM zs_products_attributes pa WHERE ("; </code>

To:
    <code>$where_str .= " AND ((pa.products_id In (SELECT pa.products_id FROM products_attributes pa WHERE ("; </code>

OR change it to the product_attribute table name in your system.

Hope it works and you understand what I'm talking about...

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Likely right.

I would suggest that it might be even better to use the constant for the tablename, since that will already include the correct prefix, like this:
    Code:
    ... SELECT pa.products_id FROM " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa WHERE ...

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast