Plugin Contributions

Default Email Welcome goes through but creates error

Hi-

I read the post about changing the welcome email and it seems that no matter how I try and change it I get an error message.

I tried to remove the product reviews. I went ahead and created an override directory for my template and put the revised create_account.php in there.

Here is the message I am getting:

Warning: session_regenerate_id() [function.session-regenerate-id]: Cannot regenerate session id - headers already sent in /home/room07/public_html/order/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 162

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/room07/public_html/order/includes/languages/english/mihluna/create_account.php:105) in /home/room07/public_html/order/includes/functions/functions_general.php on line 44

Here is how I modified the file if you need that too:

define('EMAIL_TEXT', 'With your account, you can now take part in the <strong>various services</strong> we have to offer you. Some of these services include:' . "\n\n" . '<li><strong>Permanent Cart</strong> - Any products added to your online cart remain there until you remove them, or check them out.' . "\n\n" . '<li><strong>Address Book</strong> - We can now deliver your products to another address other than yours! This is perfect to send birthday gifts direct to the birthday-person themselves.' . "\n\n" . '<li><strong>Order History</strong> - View your history of purchases that you have made with us.' . "\n\n");

Does anyone know what i am doing wrong here. I went over the change welcome email several times and it seemed pretty straight forward. For the life of me I can't figure out what the problem is here.

Thanks!
    Frankie

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Email Welcome goes through but creates error

'Headers already sent' usually means that in your editing you've added some 'whitespace' - an extra line or two before or after the opening and closing <?php and ?> on the page.

Since it's complaining in a session context that means that something has generated some output - a printf or echo or similar before the session start, which needs to be at the top/first on the page.