Plugin Contributions

Default Whoops! Sorry, but you are not allowed to perform the action requested

This is weird, If I add products to cart first, then create an account, everything is fine.
    However, If I try to create an account with nothing in cart, I will always be redirected to this time_out page afterward. The account is actually created though.

Any idea?
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Whoops! Sorry, but you are not allowed to perform the action requested

Some additional info: I'm using zen 1.3.7, and have sessionWatcher, restore cart contents mods installed.
    Last edited by yellow1912; 5 Nov 2007 at 06:21 AM.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Whoops! Sorry, but you are not allowed to perform the action requested

This is exactly the problem I'm having, anyone know how to fix this?
    Finally up and running:
    Hip Hop & Urban Clothing Site
    A big thanks to Zen and the Zen community ;-)

Plugin Contributions

If you use the stock code without the SEO URLS, does it work?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

FYI, I fixed this problem. The error was caused by a (custom) piece of code that redirect users directly to checkout page when he/she has something in cart. The code used there was wrong so all users are redirected there, regardless the number of items in cart.

Anyway, I still think it's weird for ZC outputs such weird and misleading error.