Thread: Master Password

Plugin Contributions

help question Master Password

I am trying to install the Master Password mod. When I use the Install SQL Patches link and upload the pass file, I get the following error:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's account.', 1, 23, now(), now(), NULL, NULL)' at line 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO zen_configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('Master Password', 'MASTER_PASS', 'yourpassword', 'This password will allow you to login to any customer's account.', 1, 23, now(), now(), NULL, NULL);]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    I'm probably not doing something right, can someone point me in the right direction? Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Master Password

Get rid of the ' in customer's

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Master Password

I installed it now my custioers cant Relogin it will keep them loged in when they signup but is they logout it will not let them relogin on a latter date
    John Damron