Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Error updating product details

1054 Unknown column 'p.products_height' in 'field list'
    in:
    After restoring my database & upgrading it, I have tried to go in to update a product & I get the following error:

[select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_virtual, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_height,p.products_length, p.products_width, p.products_quantity_order_min, p.products_quantity_order_units, p.products_priced_by_attribute, p.product_is_free, p.product_is_call, p.products_quantity_mixed, p.product_is_always_free_shipping, p.products_qty_box_status, p.products_quantity_order_max, p.products_sort_order, p.products_discount_type, p.products_discount_type_from, p.products_price_sorter, p.master_categories_id from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = '7' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1']
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

What do I need to do to fix this?

Katie
    www.live2knit.com.au

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error updating product details

Quote Originally Posted by lucky__starre View Post
    1054 Unknown column 'p.products_height' in 'field list'
    in:
    After restoring my database & upgrading it, I have tried to go in to update a product & I get the following error:

[select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_virtual, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_height,p.products_length, p.products_width, p.products_quantity_order_min, p.products_quantity_order_units, p.products_priced_by_attribute, p.product_is_free, p.product_is_call, p.products_quantity_mixed, p.product_is_always_free_shipping, p.products_qty_box_status, p.products_quantity_order_max, p.products_sort_order, p.products_discount_type, p.products_discount_type_from, p.products_price_sorter, p.master_categories_id from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = '7' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1']
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

What do I need to do to fix this?

Katie
    www.live2knit.com.au
    It cant find products_height in your data base

Plugin Contributions

So.... how do I tell it where to find products height in my database?

Plugin Contributions

in your host control panel maybe phpmyadmin and or what ever program that is used for your databases

HTML Code:
    [select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model,
     p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_virtual, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified,
     date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id,
     p.manufacturers_id, p.products_height,p.products_length, p.products_width, p.products_quantity_order_min,
     p.products_quantity_order_units, p.products_priced_by_attribute, p.product_is_free, p.product_is_call, p.products_quantity_mixed,
     p.product_is_always_free_shipping, p.products_qty_box_status, p.products_quantity_order_max, p.products_sort_order,
     p.products_discount_type, p.products_discount_type_from, p.products_price_sorter, p.master_categories_id from products p,
     products_description pd where p.products_id = '7' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1']
    p.products_height,p.products_length, notice there is no space between the 2 table fields, this tells me you might have added products_height to your store for your products and then you upgraded your zencart you will need to check your database to see if that field is in the data base, and or ask who ever set up your store to look to see if what ever mods he has done to your data base are there for your modified pages that require info from the data base

Plugin Contributions

OK, I am the one who setup the store etc & I wouldn't have modified the database in any way as I don't know how to!

I don't even know where to look to find the product info - ahhh!!!!! This has turned out to be a REALLY bad day!

Plugin Contributions

what version did you upgrade from

Plugin Contributions

I upgraded the database only from 1.3.5 to 1.3.7

Plugin Contributions

ok what add on module do you have maybe shipping module or so

Plugin Contributions

AustPost module you might want to update that module

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...roducts_height

Plugin Contributions

What add on module DON'T I have

I use the AusPost module.

I just checked & it wasn't set up, so I set it up & now it's working, you're a GENIUS!!!!

Thankyou!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast