Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Payflow pro for UK 1.38a

Hello there,

I have upgraded to 1.38a and I am in the UK. Am I right in saying that Payflow pro (included in latest release) for the UK is not ready just yet, but the module is there ready for it? Just that I went to configure it, and it use express checkout settings for US users, and it says password and login info is needed for Payflow UK users. Just checking, but maybe I have answered my own question in here. I get the Paypal error 26 (invalid vendor) if I leave Payflow Pro on (UK). Unless my sql update missed something to do with this module?

Heathenmagic

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payflow pro for UK 1.38a

The code is ready, and functional.

You'll need to specify both the user/vendor/partner/password section, as well as the API user/signature/password settings.

Then you'll need to set both modules (express checkout and payments pro) to Payflow-UK.
    And both modules to "Live" (not sandbox).

I suggest enabling debug log-to-file, and mark your /includes/modules/payment/paypal/logs folder writable (777) using your FTP program. This way the logs can be reviewed for more detailed understanding of any problems you might be encountering.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks as always Dr Byte. I will check the mysql database, as it looks like when I upgraded, it didn't add the user/vendor/partner/password section.

Heathenmagic

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Hmmm ... I'll have to look into why that's not available as an option by default.

Click on Edit for your Express Checkout settings.
    Then in the browser URL, add &debug=on and press Enter
    Now scroll down and select Payflow-UK, and fill in the other fields. Unless you change it back to PayPal from Payflow-UK, those options should remain and you shouldn't need the "debug=on" thing again.

Don't touch the "enable direct payment" setting there ... leave it False.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Hello Dr byte, I was able to follow what you said. Just to let you know where I am at, I get this error

We were not able to process your order. Please select an alternate payment
    method, or contact the store owner for assistance. (1 ) -

But I have found that it is user authentication error, so I think I have got my expiry date wrong or something on my test card. So it looks good so far. Will get back to you within a few minutes.

Heathenmagic
    Last edited by HeathenMagic; 2 Dec 2007 at 05:49 PM. Reason: missed a word out

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by HeathenMagic View Post
    We were not able to process your order. Please select an alternate payment
    method, or contact the store owner for assistance. (1 ) -

But I have found that it is user authentication error,
    Error code #1 is indeed user authentication error ... meaning the user/vendor/partner/password info isn't being accepted.

It might be wise to "create" a user account if you haven't already created one.
    When your payflow account is created, they give you partner/vendor/password. But no user.
    Using the "vendor" in the "user" field (so both have same info) sometimes works.
    Sometimes going into your Manager console and creating a User, and then using that new User and its password, along with vendor and partner info ... often solves the problem.

Plugin Contributions

Wow, I have successfully passed through payflow pro and made a test order. Thankyou so much. I put the login into the user field as you recommended and it worked. I have been waiting for this module and it looks really good. We were using the manual credit card entry before.

I will make another donation soon. I do make donations to zencart and I hope a lot of other users do to. Your hard work should be recognised and rewarded

Thanks for your help Dr Byte.

Plugin Contributions

So happy to hear that you have gotten it configured and operating.

We appreciate the donations and the support. Thanks!
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

I have this problem as well (code 26)

I cant seem to find the username/vendorname/etc details in my upgraded 1.3.7.1 New > 1.3.8 upgrade installation.

Where would I set these details? I have 3 paypal modules:

Paypal Express Checkout
    Paypal Website Payments Pro
    Paypal IPN - Website Payments Standard

The first 2 are enabled and the API settings are entered but nowhere to setup the vendor details. I have removed and installed the modules to see if that re-enters the correct install parameters. but nothing so far.

I only had 1 error in upgrading relating to the linkpoint api (as per your upgrade notices) so had my upgrade completed correctly?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by leighbee View Post
    I cant seem to find the username/vendorname/etc details in my upgraded 1.3.7.1 New > 1.3.8 upgrade installation.
    See my post earlier about adding &debug=on to the edit screen for the Payments Pro module settings just to turn it on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast