Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Product Packs and Customer Unique Pricing

Hello,
    I'm trying to do two key things to my Zen-Cart:

1) Products Packs
    To sell Furniture Packs, which contains about 5 pieces of furniture and have boundle price (not same as sum of each product price). So customers can see Furniture Pack as one product, with pictures of each items. I made new product "Furniture Pack", but not clear how to control stock. When Furniture Pack is ordered i need to change 5 products stock level. Can't figure out hoe to deal with stock control...

2) Customer Unique Pricing
    After customer login, they will see their special prices for each product, where special price was entered.

I think there could be way through adding new _SPECIAL_PRICE collumn to PRODUCT table in DB and put customers IDs as the value.
    And adding new table SPECIAL_PRICES with CUSTOMER_ID, PRODUCT_ID and CUSTOMER_PRICE.

Than on page, where product price is shown check if SPECIAL_PRICE is not NILL and change it with price in SPECIAL_PRICES table...

BUT can't make it working

I was looking for simmilar modules, but did'n find any...

Could you help me ANYONE? Please...

Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Packs and Customer Unique Pricing

Quote Originally Posted by loutka View Post
    2) Customer Unique Pricing
    After customer login, they will see their special prices for each product, where special price was entered.

I think there could be way through adding new _SPECIAL_PRICE collumn to PRODUCT table in DB and put customers IDs as the value.
    And adding new table SPECIAL_PRICES with CUSTOMER_ID, PRODUCT_ID and CUSTOMER_PRICE.

Than on page, where product price is shown check if SPECIAL_PRICE is not NILL and change it with price in SPECIAL_PRICES table...
    I can manage to change the price which is seen by customer after login, but in shopping cart I still see global prices... Any tips how to change price in shopping cart? So customer unique price can be saved in order than...

Thank you!