Plugin Contributions

Default Shouldn't be to hard

Hello all, if you go to http://www.mycolorimage.com

What file do I need to edit to change the order of the white navigation buttons, the first button is HOME and so forth, I just need to change the order, thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shouldn't be to hard

They should be in tpl_header.php in the templates common folder. But that's a Template Monster sample template, so there are no guarantees that anything's where it should be.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

seems like the right place and actually I had tried that before posting, but it seems to have no effect on the templalte when I refresh? any other ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Only to use a properly constructed template as your starting point.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Did you edit /includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_header.php, or /includes/templates/jewelry2/common/tpl_header.php?

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the help guys, I have deleted the template_default folder complely and I am just working off of the actual template folder, there were duplicate copies of the tpl_header.php and it was getting confusing. I am pretty proud I have got this far lol, I am a designer not a programmer.

Now that is fixed, but where are the pages defined? I want to create a new tpl_howitworks file, and call it from the tpl_header.php, but I need to find the file where I need to define it first, again thanks for all the constructive help, you guys are great!

Plugin Contributions

You DO NOT want to delete /template_default/.

Your custom template folders should have only the files you have customized in it; the rest (including the originals of your edited files) should stay in /template_default/ and its subs.

To get a new page, there are two basic routes. You can download the About Us mod from Sownloads and use it as the base for making your custom page, or you can use EZ-Pages to add your content and have links from the ez-pages menus.

The custom page will stand alone in the file structure and have its own identity everywhere, but takes a bunch of work to make. The ez-page will be very simple to do, but will be organized in with any other ez-pages.