Hi.

I did the upgrade from 1.3.7 to 1.3.8a on my sandbox Zen Cart, I merged and overwrote files and ran the zc_install database update script, despite cURL warnings. (see thread in linux server installation category.)

I can't log into admin now, I see this error:

Warning: main(includes/initsystem.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/[my directory]/public_html/register/[custom admin folder]/includes/application_top.php on line 126

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/initsystem.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/[my directory]/public_html/register/[custom admin folder]/includes/application_top.php on line 126

I'm using a renamed admin folder as you can see, per security recommendations. Yes, I'm using the right login path.

I've looked at initsystem.php and application_top.php, verified that both files exist in the correct locations and versions. File permissions are 755.

Next thing I'll try: revert to "admin" in the configure.php file and folder name, and see if that makes a difference, but would like any tips about what might be going wrong.

---Diana