Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fual Slimbox (Lightbox) - Support

Quote Originally Posted by hcd888 View Post
    Hi hope somebody can help

I noticed if i scroll down, than click on the image the dimmed background breaks up behind the image is there something i can do to prevent this?

Also the picture looks ok but ony displays border around the picture below & right but no border on the Left and Top, does anybody know how this can be sorted out???

My site is http://o g t u k .com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_3&products_id=6

Without the Spaces

Thanks
    Did this ever get solved? I can not find a responce.

Thank you

I have exactly the same problem.

At: http://www.the horse stall.com.au/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=144_104_182&products_id=735 (no spaces)

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

How can I have a link on the front page to an image that opens in slimbox?
    ie.. put a link in define_main_page to show some catalog pages.
    Ive tried it like this
    <br />SEE OUR CURRENT CATALOG<br /><a href="/images/catalog/cat.jpg">P1</a>
    but it just opens in a new window.
    Slimbox is installed and works fine on the standard catalog items.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by robbie269 View Post
    Did this ever get solved? I can not find a responce.

I have exactly the same problem.

At: http://www.the horse stall.com.au/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=144_104_182&products_id=735 (no spaces)
    Don't worry I fixed it myself. I deleted the stylesheet_zen_lightbox.css and slimbox works fine now.

Plugin Contributions

I'm trying to install this mod on the latest zen cart release (1.3.9g), I have also installed Image Handler 2 and for the very first time I am having trouble installing the slimbox LOL

When I install the SQL, I get the following error message:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''<br />If true, all product images on the following pages will be displaye' at line 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Enable Fual Slimbox?', 'FUAL_SLIMBOX', 'true', '<br />If true, all product images on the following pages will be displayed within a lightbox:<br /><br />- document_general_info<br />- document_product_info<br />- product_free_shipping_info<br />- product_info<br />- product_music_info<br />- product_reviews<br />- product_reviews_info<br />- product_reviews_write<br /><br />Please note: To completely remove Fual Slimbox please see the documentation provided.<br /><br /><b>Zen Lightbox overrides this when installed</b>. This means that if you have the ZL mod and Slimbox, Slimbox will do nothing. I have done this specifically to stop people messing their installations up. I have provided a modified version of ZL for ZL users, unfortunately switching ZL off doesnt really switch it off (all the javascript is still loaded), the modified version actually switches ZL off when you switch it off.<br /><br />]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.
    I saw a recent post elsewhere where someone was having the same issue and fixed it by using an older version of the sql, however they gave NO other details for that lol and I would prefer to just get the newer sql installed....any ideas?

The actual sql in the install file is:

PHP Code:
    /**
     * Fual Slimbox for Zen v0.1.5
     * @author Brian Tyler ([email protected])
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @version $Id: slimbox_install.txt 2008-01-13 btyler $
     */

SET @t4=0;
    SELECT (@t4:=configuration_group_id) as t4 
    FROM configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title
    'Fual Slimbox';
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @t4;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @t4;

INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES (NULL'Fual Slimbox''Configure Slimbox options''1''1');
    UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order last_insert_id() WHERE configuration_group_id last_insert_id();

SET @t4=0;
    SELECT (@t4:=configuration_group_id) as t4 
    FROM configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title
    'Fual Slimbox';

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_idconfiguration_titleconfiguration_keyconfiguration_valueconfiguration_descriptionconfiguration_group_idsort_orderlast_modifieddate_addeduse_functionset_function

VALUES

(NULL'Enable Fual Slimbox?''FUAL_SLIMBOX''true''<br />If true, all product images on the following pages will be displayed within a lightbox:<br /><br />- document_general_info<br />- document_product_info<br />- product_free_shipping_info<br />- product_info<br />- product_music_info<br />- product_reviews<br />- product_reviews_info<br />- product_reviews_write<br /><br />Please note: To completely remove Fual Slimbox please see the documentation provided.<br /><br /><b>Zen Lightbox overrides this when installed</b>. This means that if you have the ZL mod and Slimbox, Slimbox will do nothing. I have done this specifically to stop people messing their installations up. I have provided a modified version of ZL for ZL users, unfortunately switching ZL off doesnt really switch it off (all the javascript is still loaded), the modified version actually switches ZL off when you switch it off.<br /><br />
    The big advantage of Slimbox over lightbox is that it takes only 30kb of javasript rather than well over 100kb for lightbox<br /><br />Unlike (Zen) Lightbox the Slimbox is completely generated using CSS, so any tweeks that you want to make to the look can be made from the CSS file.<br /><br />Props to: <a href="http://www.digitalia.be/software/slimbox">Christophe Beyls</a> for writing Slimbox, <a href="http://homepage.mac.com/yukikun/software/slimbox_ex/">Yukio Arita</a> for extending it to work with iframes (this is the extended version so you can put whole webpages in the Slimbox, dont get carried away though!) and Alex Clarke for the original ZL plugin which inspired me to write this.<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b><br />'
    , @t41NOW(), NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option( array(''true'', ''false''), '), 

(
    NULL'Paranoia Mode''FUAL_SLIMBOX_NERVOUS''1''<br />Controls whether to wait until the DOM loads to display the image. This stops the problem of being redirected to the image rather than displaying the image in the lightbox if a user with a slow connection clicks on the image before the slimbox script has been initialised.<br /><br />0 = Relaxed: Dont wait until the DOM loads.<br />1 = Conservative: Waits until the DOM has loaded to make the image visible.<br />2 = Funky: Waits until the DOM has loaded to reveal the image with a funky transition. <strong>Depending on your template this may cause problems in IE6, so if you want to use the funky transition please test it in older browsers before going live.</strong><br /><br /><b>Default: 1 (Conservative)</b><br />', @t410NOW(), NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''0'', ''1'', ''2''), '),

(
    NULL'Safe Navigation''FUAL_SLIMBOX_DISPLAY_VAR''true''<br />With safe navigation enabled the Next and Prev links are displayed permenantly in the lightbox when there are additional images to display. Safe Navigation is recommended because without it the navigation links fail to show in IE6.<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b><br />', @t415NOW(), NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '),

(
    NULL'Page of Text''FUAL_SLIMBOX_PAGEOF''Page #1 of #2''<br />Sets the "Page #1 of #2" text when there is more than one image.<br /><br />The text is replaced with a regular expression: #1 is the number of the current page, #2 is the total number of pages.<br /><br /><b>Examples:</b><br />Page #1 of #2 - default English<br />Page #1 (of #2) - variation English<br />Pagina #1 di #2 - Itallian<br /><br /><b>Default: Page #1 of #2</b><br />', @t417NOW(), NOW(), NULLNULL),

(
    NULL'Transition Duration''FUAL_SLIMBOX_DURATION''800''<br />Controls the duration of the transition in milliseconds. (note that 1000 milliseconds = 1 second, so the default value of 800 is just under a second)<br /><br /><b>Default: 800</b><br />', @t420NOW(), NOW(), NULLNULL),

(
    NULL'Transition Type''FUAL_SLIMBOX_TRANSITION_TYPE''Sine''<br />Controls the type of the transition. See <a href="http://docs.mootools.net/Effects/Fx-Transitions.js">Mootools</a> for what the options mean.<br /><br /><b>Default: Sine</b><br />', @t430NOW(), NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''linear'', ''Quad'', ''Cubic'', ''Quart'', ''Quint'', ''Expo'', ''Circ'', ''Sine'', ''Back'', ''Bounce'', ''Elastic''), '),

(
    NULL'Transition Ease''FUAL_SLIMBOX_EASE''easeInOut''<br />Controls the easing of the transition. See <a href="http://docs.mootools.net/Effects/Fx-Transitions.js">Mootools</a> for what the options mean.<br /><br /><b>Default: easeInOut</b><br />', @t440NOW(), NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''easeIn'', ''easeOut'', ''easeInOut''), '),

(
    NULL'Transition Amplitude''FUAL_SLIMBOX_AMPLITUDE''5''<br />Controls the amplitude of the transition.<br /><br /><b>Default: 5</b><br />', @t450NOW(), NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''1'', ''2'', ''3'',''4'',''5'',''6'',''7'',''8'',''9''), '),

(
    NULL'FPS''FUAL_SLIMBOX_FPS''60''<br />Controls the frames per second of the motion.<br /><br /><em>Should be an integer value between 1 - 200.</em><br /><br /><b>Default: 60</b><br />', @t460NOW(), NOW(), NULLNULL),

(
    NULL'Width''FUAL_SLIMBOX_WIDTH''400''<br />Controls the initial width of the lightbox.<br /><br /><b>Default: 400</b><br />', @t470NOW(), NOW(), NULLNULL),

(
    NULL'Height''FUAL_SLIMBOX_HEIGHT''300''<br />Controls the initial height of the lightbox. Have a play!<br /><br /><b>Default: 300</b><br />', @t480NOW(), NOW(), NULLNULL),

(
    NULL'iFrame Width''FUAL_SLIMBOX_IWIDTH''500''<br />Controls the initial width of the lightbox when it contains an iFrame. Have a play!<br /><br /><b>Default: 500</b><br />', @t490NOW(), NOW(), NULLNULL),

(
    NULL'iFrame Height''FUAL_SLIMBOX_IHEIGHT''300''<br />Controls the initial width of the lightbox when it contains an iFrame. Have a play!<br /><br /><b>Default: 300</b><br />', @t4100NOW(), NOW(), NULLNULL),

(
    NULL'Animate Caption''FUAL_SLIMBOX_CAPTION''true''<br />Animates the caption. Have a play!<br /><br /><b>Default: true</b><br />', @t4110NOW(), NOW(), NULL'zen_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''), '),

(
    NULL'Class to Hide''FUAL_SLIMBOX_HIDE_ME''zenLightboxHideMe''<br />Any content wrapped in with this class will be hidden when the lightbox is displayed (this extends the behaviour of Zen Lightbox which only hides DIV tags).<br /><br /><b>Default: zenLightboxHideMe</b> (This coincides with the Zen Lightbox default class.)<br />', @t4120NOW(), NOW(), NULLNULL); 
    HunnyBee Design
    "A man's manners are a mirror in which he shows his portrait." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Plugin Contributions

Never mind, I entered the sql straight into my database via phpmyadmin and all is good, seems to be an issue with the Install SQL Patch in cart admin maybe lol :)
    HunnyBee Design
    "A man's manners are a mirror in which he shows his portrait." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Plugin Contributions

Hello, I have Fual Slimbox and IH2 installed. All of my images work fine except for the image that comes up on the read/write reviews page.

Does anyone have any idea what I might've tweaked or missed with my files? Or where I should begin to look? Thank you!

Oh and I THINK at some point I installed the lightbox mod but I later removed it, not sure if that makes a difference.

Plugin Contributions

Is there a way that I can create a text link to pull the scripting to create the same popup image? HELP...I've asked around several times. No answers...

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Hello...

I need help this time.. before this i will found the answer from here, but this one, i've spend 4 hours searching any related posting and could not find any suitable answer.

1. I've installed mod slimbox from zenflavor. It run very well in firefox and chrome, but in IE8, it stuck (freeze?) when my page loading product info. After i delete slimbox, it become ok in IE8.

2. Then I install fual slimbox, ok in firefox and chrome. But again in product info, my IE stuck and my browser keep on reloading that page. After i uninstall these, my product info will ok in IE.

I am using the latest 1.3.9h. My template is cherry zen.

Can somebody check why this happen? I am sorry if this question have been answered anywhere.

Or is that my browser IE8 have a problem? my link in my test site is http://suteraterengganuonline.com/la...&products_id=7
    somebody can check for me by using your IE whether it stuck or not?

Any help could be highly appreciated...

Plugin Contributions

Never mind.

I've reinstall my IE, then everything ok. There is minor error (exclamation mark) at left bottom of my browser but as long as it not freeze is good for me...

Plugin Contributions

I've read a couple of last pages and it looks I have similar problem as this - by lisa. All works fine when I have one image. When there are additional image I can't open them - slibox freezes when I try to click on them or when I try to navigate to them using "next button" . Main image opens fine.
    Any ideas howto fix it?

Also I've been wondering - would it be difficult to set slimbox in a way that when you could click on the image the slimbox windows closes?

I'm also thinking about using ImageHandler2 (uploading extra images via FTP is a pain - and no thumbnails :/ ). Heck, I see some people had issues with IH and Slimbox. The thing is I'm not sure they got those resolved - in other words do those add ons work together?

Oh, and almost forgot - I have ZC 1.3.9 with EZ Thumbnails installed :) .

Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast