Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fual Slimbox (Lightbox) - Support

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    I uninstalled it for right now. I will take a look at it in the near future.
    I see that you have Zen Lightbox installed (what version?), did you patch it using the fix I provided? If not then there is no way to switch ZL off, so you will have both lightboxes trying to control the image and that will result in an error, meaning that the link will revert to default behaviour and display the picture as normal.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for the reply. I uninstalles zenlight before I tried this and I couldn't get it to work except what I have already explain. Do you think since I use zenlight and uninstalled it for this mode I still would have to install the patch before it can work.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    Thank you for the reply. I uninstalles zenlight before I tried this and I couldn't get it to work except what I have already explain. Do you think since I use zenlight and uninstalled it for this mode I still would have to install the patch before it can work.
    No, but the point is: did you uninstall it completely (sql, php/js files, edits made on template)
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

@countrycharm <- the patch I have written for ZL simply wraps all the javascript includes in an if clause, so that the js can be switched on and off, it also puts all the code in one place, rather than repeating it, so as long as you have ZL 1.4 it doesn't really do anything so should be safe to apply.

The other thing is that Slimbox uses a bit of code from the ZL mod, these files are contained in the zip and if you have ZL installed they just copy over the identical files, so it is possible that you may have deleted these files that are needed by the mod.

The thing to try is to apply the ZL patch, then after renaming the folders copy over the includes directory and install the sql patch, switch off ZL and see what happens

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

please advice me. I installed this slimbox and have a little problem with additional images. I am not able to see second or third image.

Is it possible to set up slimbox to close image also by clicking anywhere (not only on close x)?

Thanks for any advice.

ZC. 1.3.8

Plugin Contributions

Do you have a link to the site?

If you put the mouse on the left of the image it will give you a link to the previous image; on the right it will give you a link to the next.

Clicking on the overlay will close the image (this is the default behaviour).

Basically Slimbox functions exactly the same as Zen Lightbox, except it has a much smaller download for the user and has customisable effects.

Plugin Contributions

this is the solution for my problem

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=792

Plugin Contributions

Ah ok. I took a skim through the Zen Lightbox thread and it seemed like there was some sort of problem with image handler 2 that the additional images file fixed, so I included that to try and circumvent that issue. I have only tried it on a default ZC install and that worked fine on the Big Linked A bugs life page which has additional images, so I presumed everything was ok.

Do you know if there were any javascript error messages in firebug?

Plugin Contributions

Hi banswidthjunkie,
    I just installed this mode but when I click on the image to enlarge, I can see my top menu navigation showing on top of the image. My navigation menu is a mod by Jettrue (CSS Horizontal dropdown menu). Do you know If there is something I can do to resolve this?
    Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

I just installed this on a project I'm working on and it works great so far.

Thanks for this great add-on.

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast