Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: QuickBooks Merchant Service

Using Zen Cart 1.3.9 and I'm curious if anyone has used this module for the Intuit Innovative Gateway online service (payments w/o Quickbooks). If so, can anyone give me a walk through of how to make it work?

Thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by VisceralConcepts View Post
    Using Zen Cart 1.3.9 and I'm curious if anyone has used this module for the Intuit Innovative Gateway online service (payments w/o Quickbooks). If so, can anyone give me a walk through of how to make it work?

Thanks in advance!
    Yes, this mod does not integrate with your Quickbooks. Just download the mod and read the instructions. I found it very clear.
    Last edited by mydanilo; 24 Oct 2011 at 05:24 PM.
    Live and learn... the Zen way.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mydanilo View Post
    Yes, this mod does not integrate with your Quickbooks. Just download the mod and read the instructions. I found it very clear.
    The problem is that what I'm reading isn't matching up with what I see when I log into the Intuit site. Maybe I'm missing something...

If there's anybody that can offer some sort of help, it would be much appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

How much longer for you to finish the dev of the QBMS module for 1.5.0?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by VisceralConcepts View Post
    The problem is that what I'm reading isn't matching up with what I see when I log into the Intuit site. Maybe I'm missing something...

If there's anybody that can offer some sort of help, it would be much appreciated.
    More specifically, is there a walk through for the "hosted" option?

Plugin Contributions

Hey guys, i am little confused on this module.

My question is, is this similar to a manual charge module (CEON MANUAL CHARGE), but automatically takes the data and charges the transaction for you (instead of copy pasting)?

I used CEON MANUAL CHARGE module and like it, but I dont like copy pasting. I prefer manually charging b/c it kills a lot of fraudulent orders (i.e. a customer only has one chance to enter his details and finds out later if it was approved or denied).

Is this a two way module like authorize.net. Where if the card is declined it tells the customer to try again?

Sorry little confused.

Also I go to merchantcenter.intuit.com to charge the cards. ITs a virtual terminal. So I think I may have to change my services as well.

Any information will be much apperciated and I am also willing to hire someone to automatically copy and paste data if this module doesnt do it. Please PM me.

Plugin Contributions

how do i use the module for zen 1.5.0

Plugin Contributions

I am using Zencart v1.5.0. I have downloaded the quick books merchant service module. When I test it out with my own credit card, it all seems to be working. It goes through fine, it shows up in my zen settings as an order, i get a confirmation email, but the money doesn't seem to get over to my account. Any suggestions on what to do? My website is www.peaceloveandme.com. email, [email protected]. Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

I just installed this module on a 1.3.9h website, and I receive this error when placing a test transaction:

An error has occurred within our system while trying to process your credit card. Please try this transaction again. If the problem persists, please email...

Can anyone advise me on what I can do to fix that issue? The module was installed and configured exactly as it is listed in the PDF document that is included in the download.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hockey2112 View Post
    I just installed this module on a 1.3.9h website, and I receive this error when placing a test transaction:

An error has occurred within our system while trying to process your credit card. Please try this transaction again. If the problem persists, please email...

Can anyone advise me on what I can do to fix that issue? The module was installed and configured exactly as it is listed in the PDF document that is included in the download.
    OK, I got it to work. I reinstalled the module, and then went to my Intuit Merchant Service Center > Account > Processing Information. I had to change "If neither Street Address nor Zip Code match" in the AVS settings to "Accept Transaction" and "If CSC does not match" in the CSC settings to "Accept Transaction".

It's a shame that these settings need to be disabled that way, as it will probably increase the number of fraudulent orders through the cart. I triple-checked the billing address, zip, and CSC info when I placed my prior test transactions, and they were absolutely correct (yet I still received the error message "Validation Error: Please check your billing address and CVV code for accuracy and resubmit your transaction."). Perhaps the module is not passing those pieces of information along to Intuit correctly?

Anyone have any other ideas on how to keep those AVS settings while allowing the cart to function properly and accept orders?

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast