Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default QuickBooks Merchant Service

I have ported the osc contribution for QuickBooks Merchant Service over to ZenCart.

It installs but it is UNTESTED with quick books services because I am still waiting on config settings from my client,

If anyone wants to test it and give me feedback it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Download: http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=852

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: [BETA] QuickBooks Merchant Service

This is excellent news!

I have tried this and so far ran into a couple of issues off the bat. First it does not ask what type of credit card I'm entering if it is a Visa or Mastercard or whatnot, but I'm wondering if it figures that out by itself?

The second issue is that the CVV2 help link goes to https://www.fiveaspects.com/catalog/cvd.php instead of the default javascript popup as in the default credit card module.

I am going to upload this now and see if I can get a test transaction to work and I'll keep you update.

--
    Thanks very much
    Blaine

Quote Originally Posted by blainehilton View Post
    This is excellent news!

I have tried this and so far ran into a couple of issues off the bat. First it does not ask what type of credit card I'm entering if it is a Visa or Mastercard or whatnot, but I'm wondering if it figures that out by itself?

The second issue is that the CVV2 help link goes to https://www.fiveaspects.com/catalog/cvd.php instead of the default javascript popup as in the default credit card module.

I am going to upload this now and see if I can get a test transaction to work and I'll keep you update.

--
    Thanks very much
    Blaine
    I will fix the CVV2 Link, I don't think QB needs the user to select the card type,

Plugin Contributions

I actually built a QBMS module myself for ZenCart. Was planning to post it once i got some more bugs out and could confirm it worked.

As for the CCV2 QBMS doesn't actually need the CCV at all. (Until now, looking at the source, i see where it can take it :-)

The next thing I need to know is how to Batch the transaction to QuickBooks itself. QBMS doesn't do it automatically that i can find.

Any suggestions on how to batch/confirm the transaction?
    Also, possible import into QB?

Plugin Contributions

The issue I am currently trying to figure out is how to register the application with Quickbooks Merchant Services and issue a well formed CSR for the quickbooks client certificate. I already have a SSL server certificate installed and working, however I'm trying to register at http://appreg.intuit.com/ with no luck. The initial CSR gave me an error: ARSC262: common name not in hostname:applogin format., because it had an email address as part of the CN, so I generated a new CSR, but this one is giving me another error. But I tried again and it seemed to of worked, so I'm going to try to load them in and see what happens.

How have the two of you been able to get the module to work?

When registering at http://appreg.intuit.com/ what did you enter for the callback URLs?

--
    Thanks in advance
    Blaine

Plugin Contributions

I keep getting the error message:

The credit card number starting with was not entered correctly, or we do not accept that kind of card. Please try again or use another credit card.

I'm wondering if it is because the config isn't all the way setup because I'm still a bit confused about the ticket item. However it does not indicate either way what the error is.

Has anyone got this to work?

Quote Originally Posted by blainehilton View Post
    The issue I am currently trying to figure out is how to register the application with Quickbooks Merchant Services and issue a well formed CSR for the quickbooks client certificate. I already have a SSL server certificate installed and working, however I'm trying to register at http://appreg.intuit.com/ with no luck. The initial CSR gave me an error: ARSC262: common name not in hostname:applogin format., because it had an email address as part of the CN, so I generated a new CSR, but this one is giving me another error. But I tried again and it seemed to of worked, so I'm going to try to load them in and see what happens.

How have the two of you been able to get the module to work?

When registering at http://appreg.intuit.com/ what did you enter for the callback URLs?

--
    Thanks in advance
    Blaine
    I am out of town on business so I have limited time the rest of this week and next, but I will try and look in to this,

or maybe Seltron will release one that is better,

I did not write most of it so I will have to go and anyalze the module and read the support thread for the OSC module (that this is based on) and see if there is a known fix, or fix it myself,

I will try to get back to you as soon as I can

Quote Originally Posted by Seltron View Post
    Any suggestions on how to batch/confirm the transaction?
    Also, possible import into QB?
    Yes it is possible but it is not easy...

I have a few other projects I have to finish but I plan on writing a 2 way module to go from QB to Zen and from Zen to QB, but it will be awhile before I have anything to release.

If you want to write your own, look up the QB SDK, and look at the web connector package

Plugin Contributions

I've been on the phone with quickbooks my hosting company, paypal and a slew of others all day, and i'm probably more confused than ever. Ok i have my website with hostmonster which uses zen-cart as one of their shopping cart applets I'm currently adding a shopping cart to the site via someone else i'm not smart enough to code that. But i'd like to process my credit cards via quickbooks merchant services, is there a way to do that using zen-cart without having to use a gateway that sends it to them and makes money in the middle? or does anyone know of another shopping cart applet that will send directly to quickbooks merchant services? any help on the best way for all this to work together is greatly appreciated

Plugin Contributions

Follow the instructions with this module step by step. I didn't have too much trouble and i'm not a programmer. I use Quickbooks pro on my desktop and process CC transactions through it so I used the desktop installation as recommended. I didn't think it was that hard. You will need an SSL certificate to protect your site since customers will be keying their CC into your cart. I had more trouble with that than the payment module.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast