Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: QuickBooks Merchant Service

I have just downloaded version 1.9a to install in a new zen cart and have gone through the process to register the application and now would like to try it in the test environment. However, when I follow the link provided in the PDF to sign up for a PTC Merch Account, I get a "Page Not Found" error message.

If##you##selected##the##Test##environment##you##need##to##sign##up##for##a##PTC# #Merch##account##in##order##to##test##the##module,####do##so##going##to##the##fo llowing##web##page##
    https://merchantaccount.ptc.quickboo...erchant=true##
    Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Steve

Plugin Contributions

Use the following link - which can be found on IDN:

http://merchantaccount.ptc.quickbook...&emulated=true

Plugin Contributions

CPtook, looks like your still going strong here!

Awsome job on the support, STILL!!

I'm downloading your new update as I type!

Thank You!

Plugin Contributions

I was successfully install this contribute (1.9a) and was able to test using the developer account. But when I try using my client account. I always getting statusCode "0". Right now, it is live testing mode. Not sure what I'm missing.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by advoca View Post
    I was successfully install this contribute (1.9a) and was able to test using the developer account. But when I try using my client account. I always getting statusCode "0". Right now, it is live testing mode. Not sure what I'm missing.
    It's not clear what problem you're having. Status code "0" is what is supposed to happen. Are you still in "testing" mode? Did you change the setting in admin to production first? What do you mean by "live testing mode", are you running on the test server or live server? And with what merchant account - a real one or a testing one.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cptok View Post
    It's not clear what problem you're having. Status code "0" is what is supposed to happen. Are you still in "testing" mode? Did you change the setting in admin to production first? What do you mean by "live testing mode", are you running on the test server or live server? And with what merchant account - a real one or a testing one.
    I'm running on the live server using the real one. But I set testing to TRUE on zen cart since I still want run couple test on the real account setting the testing to FALSE.

Plugin Contributions

You cannot do that. If you set "Testing" to true, then it is going to the test environment (different gateway), and you must use a test account set up for that environment. When you set testing to false, you then can use "real" card numbers - and it should process.

Plugin Contributions

You cannot do that. If you set "Testing" to true, then it is going to the test environment (different gateway), and you must use a test account set up for that environment. When you set testing to false, you then can use "real" card numbers - and it should process.
    do you know if it possible to change the transaction to pre-authorize rather than final sale? since my client require to calculate the cost of the ship since majority of the products done by drop shipment. He will have to contact the vendor(s) and then vendor(s) will tell him the shipping cost. Then he will inform the customer about the shipping cost. Once the customer agrees with the shipping cost, he will then process total cost together with shipping cost which will be down on QBMS account rather on zen cart

Plugin Contributions

The subject of "Authorize" vs "Charge" was discussed earlier in the thread. It is possible, but it is not that simple to do. I looked at it briefly and decided that it would require not just one or two simple changes, but instead would require a number of modifications. It is a good idea - and probably should be included at some later date. But it would have to be a configuration choice in admin, and that means being able to handle both options throughout the module.

I'm not planning on doing it - at least not soon. It would be a whole series of debugging versions to fix errors etc. And right now I'm quite happy that we've finally got a very nice and stable "Charge" version running!

Plugin Contributions

And right now I'm quite happy that we've finally got a very nice and stable "Charge" version running!
    Copy that. Working like a charm. No more issues lately.
    Live and learn... the Zen way.

Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast