Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: QuickBooks Merchant Service

Awesome job installed and worked perfectly first time out.

I have a feature request however can it be made so that if you start to enter a credit card number it automatically chooses that as the payment method?

First time I tried it I got the error please select payment method. As I forgot to hit the radio button for it.

Also I noticed if I select pay with paypal and then decide to pay with credit card the radio button for paypal is still highlighted and it takes me to the paypal website when I hit submit order.

More annoying then anything but could cause a confused customer to abandon their cart.

Oh yeah and QBMS customer service what a joke.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang394 View Post
    Awesome job installed and worked perfectly first time out.

I have a feature request however can it be made so that if you start to enter a credit card number it automatically chooses that as the payment method?

First time I tried it I got the error please select payment method. As I forgot to hit the radio button for it.

Also I noticed if I select pay with paypal and then decide to pay with credit card the radio button for paypal is still highlighted and it takes me to the paypal website when I hit submit order.
    Worth a look - but I believe that part of the order system is not part of the payment module, but rather part of the Zen core files. As a rule, I have avoided any changes to Zen files for all the obvious reasons.

Oh yeah and QBMS customer service what a joke.
    Well, to be fair maybe, QBMS customer service does not really support this type of 3rd party application connecting to QBMS API. That is done by IDN (Intuit Developer Network). If there is a question of payment/deposit issues, or batches etc., I've found QBMS customer support to be pretty capable.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cptok View Post

Worth a look - but I believe that part of the order system is not part of the payment module, but rather part of the Zen core files. As a rule, I have avoided any changes to Zen files for all the obvious reasons.
    I agree if it's part of the core seems now it just pops a window that says select payment method and keeps what I already entered, don't know what I did but can live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by cptok View Post
    Well, to be fair maybe, QBMS customer service does not really support this type of 3rd party application connecting to QBMS API. That is done by IDN (Intuit Developer Network). If there is a question of payment/deposit issues, or batches etc., I've found QBMS customer support to be pretty capable.
    I wasn't asking about the the connections, was an account related question maybe I just got someone new.

Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart Version 1.3.6
    No add-ons other than QBMS

We have QBMS plugin set up on the site, got our AppID from the Intuit Developers Site, got the Connection Ticket from the merchant service site and set everything up for desktop hosting. The transactions process (customer received approval or denial), order goes through, but the funds do not show in QBMS nor depost to our bank account. QB said it was the cart setup. Can you help? Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Making sure of the obvious first. This is not a test account but a production account yes? And in the module setup you have testing set to false right?

Plugin Contributions

Yes on both counts.

Plugin Contributions

Noticed you are 1.3.6 --- you should update to 1.3.8a. Module is known to work on 1.3.8.

I just installed this mod today. The entire process took about an hour. If you are planning to install I suggest reading at least the last few pages of this thread, there are some very helpful tidbits in there. Of course carefully follow the pdf instructions as well. I spent a lot more time reading than actually installing and setting up.

So far we have only run a few test transactions but everything is working perfectly. I chose to just go straight to the production environment and have tested with small dollar transactions.

I can see my transactions listed in the QBMS website immediately after processing in the store.

I didn't have webstore turned on in my qbms account but it must have activated much sooner than the 24 hours they indicate.

Thanks everyone who contributed to this mod!

Andy

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: QuickBooks Merchant Service

I'm running v1.3.8 with the dual pricing module...is that add-on compatible with QBMS?

Plugin Contributions

I am doing some research prior to installing this module and have a couple of questions:

1) From the Installation Instructions, when you apply for the intuit IDN, where do you find the "App Name:" and "AppLogin:" to register with?

2) It appears from reading the forum that there have been issues with GoDaddy hosting and Zen Cart and the QBMS module. My site is hosted by GoDaddy and I am wondering if it is possible to have success using this host. Are there particular issues to look out for?

Thanks so much!

Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast