Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: QuickBooks Merchant Service

I have installed Zencart 1.3.8 and the QBMS module 1.9. I have followed the instructions for setting up a test account at Intuit (via the PDF) to a tee. When I try to run a test transaction (using test mode), with a real address and this cc: 4111111111111111 with no CCV, I get this error:
    "An error has occurred within our system while trying to process your credit card. Please try this transaction again. If the problem persists, please email [email protected] to place your order."

Possible issues, could someone please confirm
    1. Can I test this on a localhost (ie: using MAMP)?
    2. Does the Application Login need to match the domain name? ie: if this shopping cart is at www.mystore.com, does the Application Login at Intuit need to be qbms.mystore.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by samiam808 View Post
    I have installed Zencart 1.3.8 and the QBMS module 1.9. I have followed the instructions for setting up a test account at Intuit (via the PDF) to a tee. When I try to run a test transaction (using test mode), with a real address and this cc: 4111111111111111 with no CCV, I get this error:
    "An error has occurred within our system while trying to process your credit card. Please try this transaction again. If the problem persists, please email [email protected] to place your order."

Possible issues, could someone please confirm
    1. Can I test this on a localhost (ie: using MAMP)?
    2. Does the Application Login need to match the domain name? ie: if this shopping cart is at www.mystore.com, does the Application Login at Intuit need to be qbms.mystore.com
    If your seeing that error in zen cart it woul be normal as you are not using a real credit card number thus it can not process. That number only works with the Zen Cart credit card module.

Try running it with a real credit card and then just void the charge in QBMS.

Plugin Contributions

I'm using test mode. Check out page 43 of the qbms Dev guide, http://developer.intuit.com/qbSDK-cu...S_devguide.pdf

So Zencart is kicking it out before it has a chance to process via QBMS? What good is test mode?

> Try running it with a real credit card and then just void the charge in QBMS
    With a test account, you have no way to look up transactions in QBMS, and thus edit them.

Plugin Contributions

I think test mode does not work currently. At least it never worked for me and I went to production right away. Works great.

I would do as suggested above.
    Live and learn... the Zen way.

Plugin Contributions

I've taken over a project from a developer where I work who is out of town, and a client is upset because some one of their orders is whoing as a qbms item, with a credit card authorization

[CC PMT] [Visa] AUTH: XXXXXX TransID: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

But none of the other orders are, I've been looking somewhere for an answer but can't find one. Can anyone help? This seems to be happening when the shipping is selected as ups or usps and not 'best way'

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

After a bit of digging I have apparently answered my own question. The "Credit Card Offline Processing" payment option was overiding the qbmi cc processing. Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I have installed this mod and it appears to be working excellently. A couple of questions to the experts as I just started out with Zen Cart a week ago...Is there a way to delay capture or capture a smaller amount and is there a way to capture and display the full credit card information in admin? I ask because I have about an 18% Backorder rate and do not like to charge customers until their order fills. Mostly if someone cancels and I have already captured the full amount, qbms won't refund their fees like paypal or google would. For orders with no items on backorder, the mod works great in making the full capture right away.
    Matt B

Plugin Contributions

brodprop - check earlier discussion of this topic in this thread. The possibility of creating an option within the addon to "authorize", then capture later via qbms site exists but is not trivially easy. It would require a good bit of additional code to provide both functions in the module - and since the current version is indeed very stable - I didn't want to go through another round of testing/fixing etc.

That said - I migh create a "sister module" which implements authorize vs charge. Then a Zen Cart user could choose which model they like - immediate charge of card, or authorize only for later capture and use that add-on. Since I don't use it - I haven't quite found the motivation to invest in that process.

Plugin Contributions

Hey everyone. I'm having a bit of a problem with this module with the latest version of zencart. I have quicbooks merchant services that I use in my retail location all the time. I installed this module and follwed the directions to a T. I'm in live mode and every time it accepts my credit card (I'm trying with a small $0.25 item) but none of them show up on the my credit card statement. I can't access my QBMS account online, I just called them and they sent me this number: 4616XXXXXXXXXXXX. I registered the application on appreg.intuit.com and I thought I had it all set up. I'm not in testing mode but maybe there is something simple that I'm overlooking. Please let me know as I'd like to get this up and running asap! Thanks for any help in advanced!

Plugin Contributions

Sorry for the newbie question... but can't seem to find an answer anywhere else... Have tried the Intuit forums as well.

I have my QB Merchant account for Web Stores.

Applied for Intuit application ID from appreg.intuit.com. (QBMS in Production, Desktop application)

When I click on the verification link from intuit that I received via email, I get the following error message:

Error recording application to gateway: AccountException occurred Duplicate login name - login: qbms.mystore.com (6001)

Just looking for ANYONE who may have encountered this same error or has a clue as to WHY I am getting this error or has any SUGGESTIONS on how to trouble shoot this error.

Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast