Plugin Contributions

Default Dropdown for Pagination?

Hi,

Instead of having normal pagination (Prev 1-2-3 Next), can I have those in a dropdown, like so:

[Prev] Move to Page: [Dropdown] [Next]

Thanks.
    [FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif]CSS Evangelist[/FONT]

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dropdown for Pagination?

I'm interested in too.....

Something like in admin pages where the dropdown menu helps you to move quickly to the desired page.

Any help?

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Dropdown for Pagination?

[FONT=Times New Roman]Hi![/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]I have tried to use the php code that generates the dropdown menu for the product pages in admin (categories.php)[/FONT]

The code is:

PHP Code:
    // Split Page
    if ($products_query_numrows > 0) {
      if (empty($pInfo->products_id)) {
        $pInfo->products_id= $pID;
      }
    ?>
                <td class="smallText" align="center"><?php echo $products_split->display_count($products_query_numrowsMAX_DISPLAY_RESULTS_CATEGORIES$_GET['page'], TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS) . '<br>' $products_split->display_links($products_query_numrowsMAX_DISPLAY_RESULTS_CATEGORIESMAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS$_GET['page'], zen_get_all_get_params(array('page''info''x''y''pID')) ); ?></td>
    <?php
    }
    // Split Page

[FONT=Times New Roman]In catalog pagination is controled in "includes/classes/split_page_results.php"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]I managed to display a dropdown menu with page numbers [<< Prev] [Dropdown Menu] [Next >>], instead of the regular [<< Prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... [Next >>] pagination, [FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT]but the linking does not works.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]When I select a page from the dropdown menu I get as result something like "index.php?=6&=18" instead something like "index.php?main_page=products_all&page=6"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]I' m missing the "main_page=products_all" after "index.php?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]I used the "$display_links = zen_draw_form('pages', basename($PHP_SELF), '', 'get')" but I think that I'm lossing some of the parameters.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]My php skills are very limited, so any help will be gladly appreciated.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Thanks in advance..[/FONT]

George

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dropdown for Pagination?

George,

I'm very interested in what you'd been trying to achieve in this old thread. Did you ever manage to get drop down pagination to work?

Sorry for digging up an old thread but there's virtually nothing on this in these forums.