Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: *BSD server question (mostly regarding payflow pro binaries)

It's using the V4 SDK.

If you're getting error #7 response from CURL, that means your server could not resolve the DNS name.
    Thus, you probably need to talk to your hosting company about your server's CURL setup. GoDaddy isn't exactly the ideal host for running ecommerce systems, esp when external communications are necessary.

The module should recognize the CURL Proxy settings from your Zen Cart admin area (under Configuration->My Store).

What happens if you run the curltest.php script from your /extras folder? ie: www.your_site.com/extras/curltest.php?paypal=1
    or
    http://www.your_site.com/extras/curl...ypal=1&proxy=1

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks DrByte! Everything is working now. I had set my curl proxy to 64.202.165.130:3128 when things hadn't been working, but when I changed the proxy to proxy.shr.secureserver.net:3128 and use the live site with the stock url of https://payflowpro.verisign.com/transaction it's now working great! Thanks so much for all your efforts.

Default payflow pro customizations

DrByte,

I PM'd you, but haven't received a response about customizing some of the information sent to the payflow pro processor

1) the LASTNAME field is not being populated (in the paypal manager reports, it's blank)

2) i have a bit o information that i had been passing to paypal via the comment1 field

3) also i noticed in my looking around that the invoice number in paypal was populated with the order and customer number from zen-cart (now it's a 10 digit number that i'm not sure what it is)

in the older version these things were fairly obvious as to how to pass them to paypal. i've been digging around in the new module and i'm not sure where to start with these modifications (i'm thinking round line 489 of a recently downloaded module - where you're setting the $optionsAll variable). am i in the correct vicinity?

thanks for the help

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: payflow pro customizations

1. Generally FIRSTNAME contains both. You could split it into two values if you want to add some additional database queries.
    I thought you'd satisfied that based on your post in this thread: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...yflow+lastname

2. This thread discusses the comments field: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...yflow+comments

3. As far as I know, it doesn't submit an invoice number ... because a real number is not assigned until *after* payment has been approved.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

DrByte,

thank you. That's what i was looking for!

As far as order number, what i was doing was merely an approximation (taking the last order number and adding one). it's not exact, but it gets us pretty close. here's how i was doing it:

Code:
    global $db;
    $last_order_id = $db->Execute("SELECT orders_id FROM ".TABLE_ORDERS." ORDER BY orders_id DESC LIMIT 1");
    $new_order_id = $last_order_id->fields['orders_id'] + 1;
    then i'd pass $new_order_id to payflow pro

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Try the attached files ... you must have v1.3.8a or newer installed before using these files.
    This is not yet fully-tested and may have some display quirks.
    It only runs on 1.3.8a, and is for PayPal Payflow Pro specifically.
    Hi DrByte,

Thanks !! for provided the latest version of Payflow Pro

payflow-1.3.8

because i really got struggle with the old version

payflow_pro_for_paypal_1-3d

Thanks
    manoilayans

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123