Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time.

I've updated the files from 8 to 8a and I'm still getting the same error message:
    We were not able to process your order. Please select an alternate payment method, or contact the store owner for assistance. (26 )

Files changed:
    /includes/classes/class.smtp.php
    /includes/modules/payment/authorizenet.php
    /includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_aim.php
    /includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_echeck.php
    /includes/modules/payment/paypaldp.php
    /includes/modules/payment/paypalwpp.php
    /includes/version.php

What could it be?

Plugin Contributions

You will need to UNISTALL and RE_INSTALL the paypal payment modules, because when you perform the install with the new files, new database entries are created. Ensure you backup your PayPal settings, as these aren't recorded when you re-install the module.

Absolute

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by asterix View Post
    We were not able to process your order. Please select an alternate payment method, or contact the store owner for assistance. (26 )
    Error 26 means that you've supplied incorrect authorization credentials for the user/vendor/partner/password settings.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I looked on this forum and could not find how to get the PayPal PayFlow Pro login. Is it the same as PayPal Pro?

On the PayPal site, the related page only allows to get file downloads... 8|

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I looked on this forum and could not find how to get the PayPal PayFlow Pro login. Is it the same as PayPal Pro?
    I'm not sure where you're seeing "PayPal Pro".
    Zen Cart offers PayPal Website Payments Pro as a built-in module.
    PayPal also offers Payflow Pro as a different service.

Which service have you subscribed to?
    What country are you in?

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

PayPal Pro in the USA.

Looks like it's working since I'm getting a new error. lol
    #10002 Security error - Security header is not valid#

What does it mean?

I don't know if that's related but, after registering, I can't log in. When I request a new password ("forgot"), I can't log in either with that password.

Plugin Contributions

I went from a full 3.8 install to 3.8a, just updating the files above. I use my own template but I didn't notice file changes there.

Do I need to do something on that end?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

PayPal Pro in the USA.
    You didn't answer the question completely.
    Are you using PayPal Payflow Pro, or PayPal Website Payments Pro?

Plugin Contributions

PayPal Website Payments Pro; I made a mistake and checked the Flow checkbox. I've entered the PayPal Website Payments Pro info properly but now I have that new error:
    10002 Security error - Security header is not valid

What do you think?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I've entered the PayPal Website Payments Pro info properly but now I have that new error:
    10002 Security error - Security header is not valid
    Security Header Is Not Valid ... means that the API settings you supplied are incorrect.

Check these:
    - API username
    - API password
    - API signature
    - server = live (NOT sandbox)
    - mode = PayPal

... in both the Express Checkout and the Website Payments Pro modules.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast