Plugin Contributions

Default Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time

I really need some help here cause i have done alot of reading on the forms and i am getting nowhere.

my zen is a fresh installed 1.3.8
    its on a linux server

here's my product setup.
    product is virtual -> no
    always free shipping -> no
    and then the attribuites are all setup for this product to be a download. i get the green dot on the attributes area.

Zone Definitions is green so the status is "defined" to my state

and on the product itself i have the tax rate set to none cause i do not wanna charge tax to it.

my shipping module is set to flat rate and my tax class is set to taxable goods and my shipping zone is set to my state.

my payment module is set to zen cart free charge card and its zone is also set to my payment zone.

also one last thing. my cart is set to down for maintence cause i currently have my .com pointed to my zen so i cant go live cause theres acutally alot of traffic hitting my site right now waiting on the site to go live.

any help please. i am set to go live friday morning.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time

In your shipping and payment modules, set your Zone to --none--

If you're not trying to restrict the use of those modules in some way, you don't need to set a zone restriction.

If your products have no price, then you need to enable the Zen Cart Free Charge Card to handle free orders.

You're being rather vague about which payment/shipping modules you are using. Can you be more specific?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chuck View Post
    In your shipping and payment modules, set your Zone to --none--

If you're not trying to restrict the use of those modules in some way, you don't need to set a zone restriction.

If your products have no price, then you need to enable the Zen Cart Free Charge Card to handle free orders.

You're being rather vague about which payment/shipping modules you are using. Can you be more specific?
    well i don't wanan charge tax on the downloaded mp3's.
    later we will be selling shirts and other actual tangable products.

right now i just have the zen cart free charge card setup and it's zone is texas and my shipping is flat rate with texas

Plugin Contributions

If you don't want the item taxable, then give it a Tax Class of --none-- in the product's settings.

If that's your only concern with respect to restrictions, then set your payment module zone to --none--

Plugin Contributions

ok did all that and i still get the same message.

Plugin Contributions

Enable Check/Money Order payment module and try again.

Plugin Contributions

that seems to have done the trick.

weird. so i'll have to setup my paypal and turn the site on temp to test it "real" then.

Plugin Contributions

Not really that weird.

If your products aren't free, then you can't use the Free payment module, since it only handles free items.

Enabling a real module will handle items that require payment.

Plugin Contributions

I am adding on to this... I have pretty much the same scenario above. I have items that have a cost and 1 per week that is Free. I have enabled Free module to handle that item and I use PayPal Payments Standard module for the other. Everything is fine except, I do not get the download button when I try to purchase the free item Transaction goes through fine but on the success page I get this instead of DL button: "NOTE: Downloads are not available until payment has been confirmed."

How can I make the free product available immediately for the purchaser?

Thanks

PixosTemplates.com

Plugin Contributions

Solved.. I set order status to update.

PixosTemplates.com