Plugin Contributions

Default PayPal and Payflow Link

I just upgraded to 1.3.8, thinking this would be clearer, but I'm a bit lost. Payflow Link through PayPal is what I'm trying to set up. I see "PayPal Website Payments Pro" as an option in the Admin, and "PayPal Express Checkout via Payflow Pro".
    Is that what I want to be using? I though those were different products. Where do I configure Payflow Link? All I have is a PayPal Merchant Login and Password to work with.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal and Payflow Link

Sorry, Zen Cart doesn't support Payflow Link.
    Payflow Pro and Website Payments Pro are far superior when it comes to security.

There are no plans to support Payflow Link in the future.

As mentioned in the other thread you posted the same question to, there is an old Payflow Link contribution in the archived downloads area, designed for much older versions of Zen Cart. If your programming skills are up to it, you could try to adapt it. But as I recall, there were security limitations with it which could allow customers to fake order approvals, and thereby steal from your store.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I had my client upgrade to Payflow Pro, and now I'm wondering about API Signature info that ZenCart needs. Where do I find this stuff? It's not under the PayPal Manager, so is it under a PayPal account associated with PayPal Manager? I don't even know that there is a Pay Pal account associated with PayPal manager...

I realize it's not a ZenCart question exactly, but I'm trying to get ZenCart set up with Payflow Pro and I'm confused.

Plugin Contributions

Default Payflow Pro, How to Use

My client has a Payflow Pro account, and I don't know how to integrate it with ZenCart. I had them upgrade their Payflow Link account, because I thought that would make this easier but it hasn't yet.

They use manager.paypal.com for their account, but their partner is someone called 'vitalprocessing.' There is no PayPal Express as an option with this account, and no Pay Pal API, because this isn't through Pay Pal directly.

What do I do?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Payflow Pro, How to Use

Ok, never mind, I see now that there's a download for this. I was getting so confused with the difference between PayPal Payment Options in ZenCart and Payflow Pro, and how they're different but under the PayPal umbrella.

Plugin Contributions

Never mind, I was confusing Pay Pal payment options with what I was working with, the PayPal-owned "Payflow Pro"