Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Online Group Pricing

That worked perfectly. Excellent. If you do a rewrite I would consider putting it in a conditional statement so that if they select the Apply Discounts Used by Product Special/Sale: No it does not affect the price of the attribute. Just a thought.... Once again thank you this is perfect for what we need..

Plugin Contributions

o it worked great for showing the right amopunt on the item but the sub total is wrong until we get to payment method then it is correct...

Home :: The Shopping Cart
    Your Shopping Cart Contents
    Qty. Item Name Unit Total

Deluxe Brushed Gold Black Liner 30X40Deluxe Brushed Gold Black Liner 30X40

Handling Surcharge - Oversized Best Way

$54.15
    $20.00

Sub-Total: $64.15

Plugin Contributions

So other than the sub total problem I just realized that I can't use onetime. I have to use Price + 20.00 so that it applies to every item multiple. Do you know how to get OGP to reflect a non discounted price for the attribute price + 20.00 and reflect in the sub-total accurately. Thanks in advance...

Plugin Contributions

I desperately need to have OGP not discount the attribute price because I am using it for a handling surcharge can you point me in the right direction to change this...

Plugin Contributions

Hi Toni,

Thanks for updating this great Mod and for answering our resulting questions. I appreciate your time.

I am using 1.3.9h
    I have a template M*nst*r template (been spanked for that)
    I added the following mod's in this order:
    *Column Layout Grid
    *Buttons from zen button construction (not really a mod)
    *Online Group Pricing (added today)
    *plan to add image handler 2

I know you explained this in your very detailed instructions, which I also appreciate. However, this exceeds my cleverness level.
    Both column layout grid and online group pricing make changes to includes/modules/your template/produc_listing.php

I haven't found any other files that both mods make changes to, but I could be wrong, it happens frequently. I also followed the instructions and downloaded winmerge, followed Dr. Bytes thread for that, but still can't figure out how to make these two files live as one. Quite frankly, I am petrified. They could both be making changes to the same line of code and I wouldn't know what to do with it.

Have you or anyone out there, used these two modules together? If so; help. I really want the layout back the way it was before online group pricing, but I have to have the functionality of online group pricing.

Plugin Contributions

Would like to know the answer to above question as well.

I tried installing installing the MOD but it killed grid module. Layout changed to 1 column. Couldn't fix.

includes/modules/your template/product_listing.php

When comparing with winmerge there was a naming reference in the file which I thought may effect things?

This line in particular:

from online grouping MOD.

$listing_split = new splitPageResults($listing_sql, MAX_DISPLAY_PRODUCTS_LISTING, 'p.products_id', 'page');

from Grid MOD.

$listing_split = new splitPageResults($listing_sql, $max_results, 'p.products_id', 'page');

I'm don't know much about coding but this was the only real difference I could see.
    That wasn't the plan!

Plugin Contributions

Does this module work with products that have attributes with the original price? I am really needing a module that will work to set up wholesale and retail. Dual Pricing does not work with my attributes.
    Zen Cart user all the way for online stores!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by perkiekat View Post
    Does this module work with products that have attributes with the original price? I am really needing a module that will work to set up wholesale and retail. Dual Pricing does not work with my attributes.
    Has anyone used this for wholesale that has attributes with additional prices in those attributes?

Retail
    Example: Item Cost: 20.00
    (attributes) Add a custom logo: 10.00

Wholesale (set by the discount)
    Example: Item Cost: 10.00
    (attributes) Add a custom logo: 5.00

I need the attributes to update the discount when they are logged in as a wholesaler.

Anyone with information who can tell me if this works for them in a store would be deeply appreciated.
    Thanks
    Zen Cart user all the way for online stores!

Plugin Contributions

I would like to try this add-on with ZC 1.5.0.

When looking to merge, it appears that there are a lot of upgrades to includes/classes/shopping_cart.php ZCv1.5.0
    compared to the OGP v.30 ZCv1.3.9.

Will this file get updated anytime soon?

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Online Group Pricing

I have OGP installed and working wonderfully (set-up to give wholesale customers 50% discount), however there is a problem where we have a price attribute (normally an additional shipping charge due to an over-sized item) also receiving the group discount.

Is there a way to have only the retail price get the group discount and the attribute price not?

For example, we have large size artist frames that requires additional shipping charges (based on speed of shipment) for *each* frame ordered.

So, frame price is $53.90
    attribute charge should be $3.50 per frame but is currently getting discounted by 50%.

Thoughts??

Having issues on getting this set-up to work.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast