Plugin Contributions

Default AJAX Image Swapper - Patch to swap between standard and AIS image display

This is how to make your product info page able to switch between AIS and normal Zen-Cart view. I didn't include this as an update since this method would make installation steps a bit harder, which I really don't want to do. Well unless if you found this patch is needed in core files, let me know.

Here it goes:
    1. Go to your includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_modules_ajax_image_viewer.php file, cut this line of code from there:
      Code:
      <?php
      include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'AJAX_image_swapper.php');
      ?>
    2. Then go to tpl_product_info_display.php file, and paste that code block on top of the page
    3. find:
      Code:
      require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_ajax_image_viewer.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_ajax_image_viewer.php');?>
      replace it with:
      Code:
      if ($opt_id_used == null) 
         require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_main_product_image.php');
      else    
         require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_ajax_image_viewer.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_ajax_image_viewer.php');?>
    4. find:
      Code:
      require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_ajax_image_swapper_attr.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_ajax_image_swapper_attr.php'); ?>
      replace it with:
      Code:
      if ($opt_id_used == null) 
        require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_attributes.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_attributes.php');
      else    
        require($template->get_template_dir('/tpl_modules_ajax_image_swapper_attr.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'templates'). '/tpl_modules_ajax_image_swapper_attr.php'); ?>
    Cheers,

Jay
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

Check on www.WebExtremeCustomiser.com for my modules (free contribution):
    AJAX Image Swapper
    AJAX Banner Swapper
    Fixed Navigation

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: AJAX Image Swapper - Patch to swap between standard and AIS image display

Thank you! Very nice mod :)

I see in your road map you may make AIS work hand-in-hand with Image Handler2. Any word on that?

Peace;

Kiddo

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: AJAX Image Swapper - Patch to swap between standard and AIS image display

Hey, thanks!

Well, heheh... haven't really got time to even start working on that I haven't even installed Image Handler2 nor knowing what its functions are, yet.

AJAX Image Swapper
    AJAX Banner Swapper
    Fixed Navigation

Hello Jay,,

Your mod is really cool. But i have made a movement to my zen cart ,, Finally , I can not get the image shown on Product_info page. And what is more , I get the error that when i inject the SQL..

1146 Table 'china.configuration_group' doesn't exist
    in:
    [SELECT @last_id :=last_insert_id() FROM configuration_group;]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

I notice this problem caused with the below code.

UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = last_insert_id() WHERE configuration_group_id = last_insert_id();

SELECT @last_id :=last_insert_id() FROM configuration_group;

And in the Admin/catalog/Ajax image... show that your version is V1.2 not 2.1 .. But i have download the 2.1 from your webpage.

So the currently version is not compatible with IH2 and No attributor items .??

But thanks for you help... I will try until you finally got the above mod work with yours together...

Regards,

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by adam9110 View Post
    Hello Jay,,

Your mod is really cool. But i have made a movement to my zen cart ,, Finally , I can not get the image shown on Product_info page. And what is more , I get the error that when i inject the SQL..

1146 Table 'china.configuration_group' doesn't exist
    in:
    [SELECT @last_id :=last_insert_id() FROM configuration_group;]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

I notice this problem caused with the below code.

UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = last_insert_id() WHERE configuration_group_id = last_insert_id();

And in the Admin/catalog/Ajax image... show that your version is V1.2 not 2.1 .. But i have download the 2.1 from your webpage.

So the currently version is not compatible with IH2 and No attributor items .??

But thanks for you help... I will try until you finally got the above mod work with yours together...

Regards,
    change this line:

to

SELECT @last_id :=last_insert_id() FROM zen_configuration_group;

worked for me..

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by greenhat View Post
    change this line:

to

worked for me..
    Lets see... with

If you use other prefix than zen_ it wouldn't work.

`configuration_group` might work, ugh should I change the installation sql again?

AJAX Image Swapper
    AJAX Banner Swapper
    Fixed Navigation

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: AJAX Image Swapper - Patch to swap between standard and AIS image display

I installed the latest 3.1.4, product information found in a blank page, how to solve it? Thanks!