This is a practical question on running Zen Cart in actual practice.
Let's assume I take 50 pictures of products. My digital camera gives each image a different file name usually the date and a sequential number. I download the images into my computer.
I am now ready to enter the products into the Zen Cart program. When I get to the part about entering the image it asks for a file number and I can browse the file names but at this point have no idea what image is in each file. The best I can do is have an image viewer running at the same time, look for the image I want, remember the file name and go back to Zen cart to find the file name.
In Ebay I can cut and past the actual image instead of using a file number. It is so much more efficient. Don't get the wrong Idea. I love Zen Cart; just need to find a more efficient way to handle this.
How do you guys handle this problem?
1. I could rename each of the files to describe the items but that would require quite a bit of detail because many of the items are almost the same.
2. I could have an image viewer such as paint pro up at the same time and see the file name as well as the actual image of the product. This however, seems stilted and very time consuming.
1. Is there a better way of handling this part of the operation?
2. I know many of you have many more products then I Is this a problem for you and how do you get around it.
3. Is there an add on that solves this problem?
By the way, I have the same problem with Image Handler.
Any suggestions would e greatfully appreciated..