Plugin Contributions

Default admin area errors after server crash

Hi there ,
    After a hosting server crash , I did manage to install zencart again successfully on a different server , everything works fine after following the steps https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/i...hp?article=100

till i logged to the admin area , all the links are working fine there ...except the links below ..
    upon accessing PRICE MANAGER link ...i got the error ..

Warning: main(includes/modules/products_previous_next.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /...../public_html/adm1n1strat0r/products_price_manager.php on line 65

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/modules/products_previous_next.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/..../public_html/adm1n1strat0r/products_price_manager.php on line 65

upon clicking CATEGORIES link

Warning: main(includes/modules/prod_cat_header_code.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/..../public_html/adm1n1strat0r/categories.php on line 12

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/modules/prod_cat_header_code.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/.../public_html/adm1n1strat0r/categories.php on line 12

clicking IMAGE HANDELAR .....

Warning: main(includes/modules/products_previous_next.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/..../public_html/adm1n1strat0r/includes/ih_manager.php on line 36

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/modules/products_previous_next.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/home/....../public_html/adm1n1strat0r/includes/ih_manager.php on line 36

any one with an advice ....?please help , I cannot access the categories part right now due to that error ....

my server info are as below ..
    ================
    Server Informatie

Server Host:
    Database Host: localhost (127.0.0.1)
    Server OS: FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE-p22 Database: MySQL 4.1.22
    Server datum: 10/01/2008 17:28:51 Database datum: 10/01/2008 17:28:51
    Server up-time: 5:28PM up 6:37, 0 users, load averages: 0.30, 0.20, 0.17
    PHP versie: 4.4.7 (Zend versie: 1.3.0)
    HTTP Server: Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/4.4.7 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635.SR1.2 mod_ssl/2.8.28 OpenSSL/0.9.7e-p1

Zen Cart 1.3.7
    Database Patch Level: 1.3.7
    v1.3.7 [2007-06-01 23:38:42] (Fresh Installation)

PHP Version 4.4.7

System FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE-p22 FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE-p22 #0: Tue Jul 10 00:45:16 CEST 2007 Build Date Jul 10 2007 03:32:57
    Configure Command './configure' '--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs' '--prefix=/usr/local' '--with-xml' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--with-curl' '--enable-ftp' '--with-gd' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6' '--with-gettext' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-mbstr-enc-trans' '--enable-mbregex' '--with-mcrypt' '--with-mhash' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--with-mysqli' '--with-mysql=/usr/local' '--with-openssl' '--enable-discard-path' '--with-pear' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-track-vars' '--with-ttf' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr/local' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-versioning' '--with-zlib'
    Server API Apache
    Virtual Directory Support disabled
    Configuration File (php.ini) Path /usr/local/lib/php.ini
    PHP API 20020918
    PHP Extension 20020429
    Zend Extension 20050606
    Debug Build no
    Zend Memory Manager enabled
    Thread Safety disabled
    Registered PHP Streams php, http, ftp, https, ftps, compress.zlib

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: admin area errors after server crash

Quote Originally Posted by efransi View Post
    Warning: main(includes/modules/products_previous_next.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Warning: main(includes/modules/prod_cat_header_code.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
    You appear to be missing two files:
    /admin/includes/modules/products_previous_next.php
    /admin/includes/modules/prod_cat_header_code.php

You should re-upload those files.
    You should also check to be sure that you are not missing any other files as well.

The most common cause of errors on websites is incomplete uploads or failed uploads resulting in corrupted files or missing files.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Dr Byte ,
    Many thanks for your support , really appreciated ....and I did manage to fix it .
    however I found out somthing wrong lately , my site is working well using IE7 , but comes with empty page / ask me to download a php files while using FIREFOX , could you please clarify what is going on now :S ...?

I did use Cache Settings Synchronization Tool , but i was getting errors like below , does this cause my site to be not working with FIREFOX ?
    THANKS AGAIN >>>>

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/xxxx/public_html/fix.php:43) in /usr/home/xxxx/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /usr/home/xxxx/public_html/fix.php:43) in /usr/home/xxxx/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/xxx/public_html/fix.php:43) in /usr/home/xxx/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 72

Cache Settings Synchronization Tool
    Recommendations
    Possible appropriate cache directory for your site is: /usr/home/xxxx/public_html/cache

Actual Information
    Read DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE from configure.php: /usr/home/xxxx/public_html/cache
    Found SESSION_WRITE_DIRECTORY in database: /usr/home/xxxx/public_html/cache

No changes required.
    Exiting.

Security
    PLEASE DELETE THIS FILE FROM YOUR SERVER NOW!!
    Removing this file (fix.php) from your server protects you from would-be hackers/predators who might seek to compromise your server.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by efransi View Post
    my site is working well using IE7 , but comes with empty page / ask me to download a php files while using FIREFOX , could you please clarify what is going on now :S ...?

I did use Cache Settings Synchronization Tool , but i was getting errors like below , does this cause my site to be not working with FIREFOX
    No, I doubt that has anything to do with firefox issues.

Have you cleared your Firefox browser cache and cookies?
    Does this happen both to the admin and the storefront?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

this fixed the issue for me , thanks doc ....