Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal no longer working - 10413

I have changed the display tax in prices to false and it still removes the tax from the price. This only happens if I try to buy with paypal

If I use protx everything is fine and I get the correct money I am owed and the tax is included in the price.

Tax Price (ex) Price (inc) Total (ex) Total (inc)
    0.00% £170.17 £170.17 £170.17 £170.17

Sub-Total: £170.17
    Recorded Delivery (Any number of items (insured up to £28).): £5.52
    Sales Tax: £0.00
    Total: £175.69

These frames should be £199 inc tax.

It appears when I go via protx it either rejects the payment or does not add the tax.

Hopefully this helps you help me.

Thanks Will

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I can't fix the problem if I can't duplicate it exactly.

What do I need to do to a brand new fresh uncustomized install of Zen Cart in order to get it to operate exactly the way yours does ... in order to produce this exact same transaction problem?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I have another demo cart on another site that you could use. I will see if this one gives the problem if I try to use paypal on it and if it does I will give you the password etc for that via the private messages.

It is reassuring that other people have it working. I thought it was a glirch with all the paypal sites.
    Thanks Will

Plugin Contributions

I have the details of the other demo site if you want me to send them to you. It is set up similar to the one I use.

Will

Plugin Contributions

DrByte

Are you still there, I cannot remember what modules I have loaded exactly as I have been developing this site for ages. I can give yoy access to the site to see if you can see what I need to change or can you tell me how I can get my site to be like yours if it functions with paypal express. I can always try from scratch again.

I installed a new zencart 1.37 and it would not work with paypal even with the site unchanged and with no added modules. When I get time I can try and load 1.38a and see if that works.

If not I will have to just stay with Protx.

Hopefully you can help.

Will

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I wouldn't recommend testing with 1.3.7 if you didn't apply the PayPal Patch for 1.3.7 to it ... there were many bugs fixed in the patch (included in 1.3.7.1). Better to use 1.3.8a directly, which includes still more improvements.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

I will load up 1.38a and try that out.

Will

Plugin Contributions

I still get the same error. It worked twice randomly but will fail upon any further testing. I did everything other people have tried. Dr.Byte, do you have a definite solution or do you need more details? Please feel free to e-mail, PM, or contact me via MSN, hcsclan##########################.

Please HELP!

Also, can we use PayPal Website Standard but only enable the PayPal Express?

- Jason

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal 10413 error

Hey guys,

I still get the same error. I messed with my settings and it randomly worked twice but if I test it again, it would fail. Any combination doesn't work.

I can also be contacted via e-mail, [email protected], and MSN, hcsclan##########################.

Please help!

- Jason

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: PayPal 10413 error

Hi!

I found a solution about this problem.
    I'm testing it now, but i share it with you, because it passed the first tests.

I think the paypal is calculate with the tax ['TAXAMT'], shipping cost ['SHIPPINGAMT'], handling cost ['HANDLINGAMT'], but these costs are in the total cost ['AMT']. So, if i don't send the subtotals to the paypal, only the total cost, this problem will ending...

So there's a the paypalwpp.php file in includes/modules/payment directory.

I inserted to 1519-1522 rows this code:
    PHP Code:
        unset($optionsST['TAXAMT']);
        unset(
    $optionsST['SHIPPINGAMT']);
        unset(
    $optionsST['HANDLINGAMT']); 
    After this modification, the paypal express checkout working properly, i tried it with tax, and with two different shipping mods.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast