Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Attribute Grid

This can't be done with this module. The whole idea of this module is to show one option across the top, and the other down the side, and then any other attributes once. For example, if you are designing T-Shirts, in colours and sizes, the size would go across the top, and the colour would go down the side - creating a GRID. This grid then contains a number of boxes, and these are then used for the QUANTITY.

With the T-shirt idea, if you then wanted to add the same caption to all of them, you can add ONE textbox to the bottom of the listing, and this will apply to all products you add to your cart.

If you want to show a number of PRODUCTS, with a ATTRIBUTE SELECTION, and a QUANTITY box next to them, this should be done as a CATEGORY LISTING, and NOT as a PRODUCT LISTING. The difference is that the CATEGORY LISTING page allows the addition of more than 1 product to a cart at a time.

Absolute
    Back, after a 4 year absence! Did you miss me?
    Absolute Web Solutions Ltd
    Interested in our work? Take a look at one of our sites - The Tech Store

Plugin Contributions

Thanx adsolute your a G.
    cool, i`ll work with what i got, though im sure it could be done wiv a bit of tinkering. the homelinen.co.uk link above use zencart and have it done very simply. `ill find a way...

Bless! this is a great add on .

Plugin Contributions

Can you use this mod create lets say I am selling furniture and I need all beds to display different mattress options will this do the trick?

For example category beds, will this add all mattresses to this category?

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute View Post
    @magnaromagna - did you view a PRODUCT within the STORE? Only when you have visited a product page, will this module auto-install.
    Yes, I see a product page in the store (now the store has only 2 sample products). I kindly ask if you could visit it and navigate to try to install (i'm sending a pm with the url)

And a question that - sorry - I did not understand reading the posts: in a zen cart ecommerce for a tshirts shop, where each product have 2 attributes (size, color), is possible to show a grid with all combinations, to let the customer add to chart - in the same page - 2 blue shirt of size X, 3 red shirts of size XL, etc?
    Thank you again

Plugin Contributions

I have used this with previous versions of Zen and it works great... however I am now attempting to use it with 139 and everything (so far) seems to be working EXCEPT that for all my products, it's showing the amount of the items in stock even though I changed my settings to NOT show this....anyone know where this problem is?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by laurenjj View Post
    I have used this with previous versions of Zen and it works great... however I am now attempting to use it with 139 and everything (so far) seems to be working EXCEPT that for all my products, it's showing the amount of the items in stock even though I changed my settings to NOT show this....anyone know where this problem is?
    I'm an idiot.....this had nothing to do with the mod and everything to do with me totally forgetting the basics of zen-cart. So sorry....

Carry on :)

Plugin Contributions

I have 3 styles for each product, and different sizes for each style. However I'm in showcase mode, so the information is for read-only purposes, and thus my 3 attributes are set to read-only. Does this add-on work with read-only attributes? I don't need the quantites or radio-boxes.

Something like this maybe that shows which combinations are available, but in a table format. Is this add-on appropriate for me?

Style 1: Available in Size 1, Size 2
    Style 2: Available in Size 2
    Style 3: Available in Size 2, Size 3

Plugin Contributions

THis module is deliberately designed to give the customer input fields, so that they can enter the quantity of each style and size they are looking for. The code also generates a number of extra hidden variables to ensure the correct products are added to the cart.

Honestly, if you're in showcase mode, and you just want to show a grid of what's in stock, you might be better off just adding a table to your product description, and managing it from there.

Absolute
    Back, after a 4 year absence! Did you miss me?
    Absolute Web Solutions Ltd
    Interested in our work? Take a look at one of our sites - The Tech Store

Plugin Contributions

I set two attributes Grid: The size and color. sizes have multiple values as S, M, L, XL, but placed in alphabetical order and need to fit in the order that I may require.

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

Can someone help me out (even if you need to specially code it). I need to allow a user to have a grid full of options to selct various quantities for but...the prices of these gris options will change based on what they select in the previous dropdown attribute. I guess this could be called a dependent attribute. I know, I know, ZC can't do this right now and I have seen that response 500 times on this forum but can someone help me out for $$$??? I am not rich but I can contribute to the cause here. I know I am not the only one that can use this.

Thanks!!

Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast