Plugin Contributions

Default minimum price PER CATEGORY

Looking for and minimum price PER CATEGORY add-on. This would set a category where if set to a certain price it would not let you checkout until that set price is made in that category.
    I seen one thread but it was back in 2009 asking the same thing, but i didn't see and answer and that thread is closed

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: minimum price PER CATEGORY

You could try the Minimum Order add on plugin:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=402

and adapt it to manage the amount per Category based on the master_categories_id of the Product ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    You could try the Minimum Order add on plugin:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=402

and adapt it to manage the amount per Category based on the master_categories_id of the Product ...
    I am not much of a programmer, how would you do that?

Plugin Contributions

I would actually have to sit down and write the code to tell you how I'd do it ...

Perhaps someone has time to sit down and actually write this code, as it takes quite a bit of work to do it ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

My minimum per category module is now available in the plugins directory! It currently only supports minimum quantity per category and not price but I would love to add that functionality to the module at some point soon. I also want to do a minimum weight per category functionality as well. Here is the forum thread on it. http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...Support-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by oneplace View Post
    Looking for and minimum price PER CATEGORY add-on. This would set a category where if set to a certain price it would not let you checkout until that set price is made in that category.
    I seen one thread but it was back in 2009 asking the same thing, but i didn't see and answer and that thread is closed

Plugin Contributions

Wow, I realize this is a thread that hasn't been touch in a long time but I have come across it a couple of times due to my searches.
    I am looking for a module or plugin that will allow me to do a couple of things this post touches on.
    1. I would like to know if a plugin has been developed that addresses setting a minimum amount (not quantity) per category

2. I am using the minimum order plugin and have looked over and over at the Low Order Fee under the Order Totals option, but I need to find a way that will allow allow an increase of fee to the amount of a set total. For example.... Customer orders $385, but the minimum order amount is $400. Is there a way to have the calculation increase to the set amount of the minimum order? There may be something that already addresses one or both of these questions, but I have not found it yet. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. BTW, I am not a programmer but can make adjustments if I understand what needs to be done.

I hope to hear from someone.

I am using 1.5.7c. Thank you!