Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Attribute Grid

Absolute,

When are you coming out with the update - your last post suggested that it would have been a few weeks ago.
    Thanks
    Supersnow

First off let me say Zen Cart is one awesome piece of programming!

But now to my question.

I have installed the Product Attribute Grid, and can get it to work with two attributes. What I would like is to have the grid and also single attributes attached to one product.

Is this possible, and what do I need to do?

Thanks in advance!

Is there anyone who can help me with the above question?

I have a product that I would like to use the grid for size quantities, but also single attributes, like color, text, text font etc...

Plugin Contributions

So we have recently moved hosting companies and now the product grid is not working with a min qty even with the mix set to yes. I have tried everything to try to fix this. It works fine on our old host but not on our new. I was trying to get help on a another forum post:

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...t=87605&page=2

As the attribute combo quantities were not adding correctly to meet the requirement of the min set. As I said in my other forum area this problem is only on our new hosting and I worked out (with a lot of trial and error) that the only thing that is different between the two is the php version that is on the hosts. The old host (which the module and min qty works perfectly) is running php 4.4.8 and the my new host is using 5.2.5.

So maybe something needs to change in this module so that it works on php 5 as a fair number of host are changing and this is going to cause some problems for other store owners like me who needs a min qty or any qty calculations to work.
    Thanks
    Supersnow

Hello,

First of all this mod is fantastic!!

I've been trying for quite a while and cannot figure out how to center the attribute text in the grid, put a black border or change the color of the grid header...I would like the color to match my theme. Can someone point me in the right direction...I've been editing stylesheet.css but with no luck.

Thank You,
    Tom

http://www.pokerdiscount.net

Example:

http://www.pokerdiscount.net/poker-c...hips-1718.html

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pokerdis View Post
    Hello,

First of all this mod is fantastic!!

I've been trying for quite a while and cannot figure out how to center the attribute text in the grid, put a black border or change the color of the grid header...I would like the color to match my theme. Can someone point me in the right direction...I've been editing stylesheet.css but with no luck.

Thank You,
    Tom

http://www.pokerdiscount.net

Example:

http://www.pokerdiscount.net/poker-c...hips-1718.html
    The deveoper has put into the custom template some stylesheet defintions you will need to add these to your stylesheet and then allocate the required styles that you want. I hope this helps.
    Thanks
    Supersnow

Plugin Contributions

I just noticed that the Product Attribute Grid does not hide prices even when 'Customer Shop Status - View Shop and Prices' is set to 'May browse but no prices unless logged in'.

Anyone know of how to hide the prices that display in the attribute grid until logged in?

Plugin Contributions

I think i've narrowed down my experimenting on what needs to be changed to get 'hiding prices until logged in' to work with the Product Attribute Grid. In attributes.php, I think the default code for hiding prices until logged in is this at around line 108:

PHP Code:
                      if (((CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == '2' and $_SESSION['customer_id'] == '') or (STORE_STATUS == '1')) or ((CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL_AUTHORIZATION == '1' or CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL_AUTHORIZATION == '2') and $_SESSION['customers_authorization'] == '') or (CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == '2' and $_SESSION['customers_authorization'] == '2') or (CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL_AUTHORIZATION == '2' and $_SESSION['customers_authorization'] != 0) ) {

$new_attributes_price '';

$new_options_values_price 0;

$products_options_display_price '';

$price_onetime '';
                      } 
    Now, I figured this is the section where the Product Attribute Grid sets up the 'price' variable that displays in the grid at around line 80 of the attribute grid's attributes.php file:

PHP Code:
          $grid_records[$rd]['options'][] = array(    'id'            =>    $products_options->fields['products_options_values_id'],

'name'            =>    $products_options->fields['products_options_values_name'],

'price'            =>    $products_options->fields['options_values_price'],

'price_prefix'    =>    $products_options->fields['price_prefix'],

'weight'        =>    $products_options->fields['products_attributes_weight'],

'weight_prefix'    =>    $products_options->fields['products_attributes_weight_prefix'],

'discounted'    =>    $products_options->fields['attributes_discounted'],

'image'            =>    $products_options->fields['attributes_image'],

'base_price'    =>    $products_options->fields['attributes_base_price_included'],

'required'        =>    $products_options->fields['attributes_required'],

'display'        =>    $products_options->fields['display_only']
                                                ); 
    If I comment out the 'price' variable of the array, then it gets rid of the price completely. I'd like the prices to reappear when logged in..
    Last edited by HTsean; 10 Apr 2008 at 08:51 PM.

Plugin Contributions

to anyone that cares, i figured out how to get the prices inside the attribute tables to hide when not logged in. In includes/modules/your_template/attributes.php at around line 47:

PHP Code:
    if ($check_attributes_fields == true) { 
    I noticed Absolute added his entire Attribute Grid code (for this .php file, anyways) in this function. So I created a

PHP Code:
    if ($_SESSION['customer_id']){

function while just inside the $check_attributes_fields statement and enclosed whatever was inside. I then copied that entire code into an else{} statement, but this time commented out this line, around line 88:

PHP Code:
    'price'            =>    $products_options->fields['options_values_price'], 
    Commenting out the 'price' variable in the $grid_records[$rd]['options'][] array gets rid of the prices that display in the grid.

So the basic layout of my coding solution is that if a user is logged in, the attribute grid performs normally. But, if the user is not logged in, then the attribute grid performs with the price display manually disabled through commenting out the 'price' variable.

I'm sure there is a much easier way of getting this done. It feels like there is a quick one line code method of being able to get 'hide prices until logged in' functionality with the attribute grid, but my programming knowledge is limited.

Quote Originally Posted by supersnow View Post
    The deveoper has put into the custom template some stylesheet defintions you will need to add these to your stylesheet and then allocate the required styles that you want. I hope this helps.

Snow,

Can you give me a little more specific information if possible on how to do this...I'm really struggling with this. I want to center the attributes text in the table and also change the background color of the table....except the quantity boxes

http://www.pokerdiscount.net/soprano...ices-1704.html

Thanks in advance.

Tom

Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast