Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Attribute Grid

I have installed the updated module and it is now working for me.

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

How difficult would it be to get this mod working with other attributes? I need at least one attribute (either dropdown or radio) in addition to the grid.

I'm willing to pay for this capability, if it's possible.

Thanks,
    aka Zach Maier

Plugin Contributions

I installed the mod to work to update a style with multiple quantities depending on the color selected. I only have 2 option names - "Color" and "Buy". I's rather not even give "Buy" an option value, but I think it has to have one so I gave it the value "Qty"
    As you can see the table adds another cell so that the last color does not have a heading because "Qty" is taking up a cell.

Am I approching this the wrong way or is there a way to have the table without the value word?

Plugin Contributions

@Zach - This module could certainly be altered to allow for more fields, however, you would need to aid a few additional features, like the ability to turn this off on a per attribute basis, as you would need to be able to select which attributes are shown within the grid.

@dreamz - I need to try and re-create your problem today, and I'll release a fix for this in the next release. For the moment, could you swop the sort orders for the attributes and see if that displays properly?

Absolute

Plugin Contributions

I changed sort order and made "Buy" first. You can see the results. It looks better but still a bit out of sorts. I'd love to be able to just have the add qty cells for just the color attributes without my added option "Buy - Qty." Does that make sense?

Plugin Contributions

@dreamz - could you just confirm for me that you have read the README file, and followed the instructions?

From the README:

- If you wish to use this module with single attributes, where all options are listed with a Quantity box next to them, set up an attribute called Quantity, which is a Radio type option. Next setup one option value, which has no text defined, so it is just a completely blank value. When you add this to the product, along with another Radio or Dropdown field, it will default to the GRID format. To ensure that the Quanity is always at the top of the grid, set the sort order for this option to -9999.
    Please forgive me if you have done this. The field you called BUY, should be called Quantity, as above. The attribute you have as Qty should be BLANK. This should then remove the top rows.

Please update your attributes accordingly, and I'll take a look.

Absolute

Plugin Contributions

Ah, I didn't see that. Thanks, it worked like a charm!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by supersnow View Post
    I noticed Zach replied to you with the module in question for the stock by attributes. Were you able to work out the code to exclude the qty box for the unavailable attribute combinations? Here is the link again if you need it
    http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=310

Also as in my previous post about the min require showing next to the add to cart; were you able to get that to show on the products with the attribute grid? Because I still can't.
    Just wanted to know if you had the time to look at the code so to exclude the qty box for the unavailable attribute combinations?

Also my other question regarding the stylesheet for the module - as it looks like the grid has reference to class attrib-grid-cell, attrib-grid-vHeader and attrib-grid-hHeader. Is it possible you could add that to your upload?

Plus I still having trouble with the min quantities not showing with the add to cart section for products that have attributes. I have ended up having to put this information with the product description but it would be nice to have the normal zencart functions to still show with the product grid.

Thanks again for a great module!
    Thanks
    Supersnow

Plugin Contributions

Just because Absolute has provided class tags does not mean he has a stylesheet for them. Everyone's would be different anyway - style those classes in your stylesheet however you wish.

Plugin Contributions

Some how I can't get this module to work. I feel like an idiot!

I've added the files in the areas required. (double and triple checked, restarted as well).

But everything is still displaying all the way down. not in a grid

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast