Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product Attribute Grid

Quote Originally Posted by aperfecthost View Post
    I need help. I am normally pretty good at understanding or figuring stuff out, but I'm confused on this one. Please someone tell me how to make this work. This is for a Sorghum website. We also sell sorghum seeds. there are 10 types, with two options for each type, treated and untreated. I have tried about every variation of entering the attributes and cannot figure out how to make it work right. This is what I want to see when I view the product page. (the underscores or # represent spaces. coudn't figure out how to space on this forum and my underscores change to ###)

Product is: Sorghum Seed Variations

Variety##############################_untreated##########__treated

Dale ##############################____ Qty: ##########__ Qty:
    Della ##############################____Qty: ##########__ Qty:
    Orange ##############################__ Qty: ##########__ Qty:
    Simon ##############################___ Qty: ##########__ Qty:
    Sugar Drip ####################___ Qty: ##########__ Qty:
    (ETC......)

I don't think 2 quantity boxes are possible for same option name/value. I would say try this.

Create attribute option name Treated and then option values Dale, della etc.
    Create another attribute option name untreated and then option values dale, della etc.

Plugin Contributions

I have setup a site for a customer. it is at: hannapublications.com/store/
    They have downloadable products and shipped products. They charge shipping by how much is spent on SHIPPED goods and does not take into consideration the downloadable products. I have setup the products themselves to have 0 weight and then put the weight in the attribute. ie., product 1 has 3 attributes, 1 is downloadable file and other 2 are shipped. (book or CD) The download attribute has 0 weight. The other two attributes have weight. When the table rate shows the pounds in the cart, the pounds of product is ok. However the shipping cost is calculated based on the total cost, not the weight. If the only thing ordered is download, there is no shipping charged, so that's working correctly.

It works correctly EXCEPT for the products with attributes using the addon "Product Attribute Grid" ..
    Please help! I've tried everything I can think of, I've rechecked my products to ensure they are setup like that. What am I missing.

I have setup table rate shipping as follows:

Enable Table Method
    True

Shipping Table
    24:5.95,99:20%,100000:15%

Table Method
    weight

Handling Fee

Handling Per Order or Per Box
    Order

Tax Class
    --none--

Tax Basis
    Shipping

Shipping Zone
    --none--

Sort Order

Plugin Contributions

Hello

I was trying to see if it is possible to set up a product page

For Ex: Amethyst Round

MM AA A B
    1.5 2.85 1.90 1.65
    QTYBOX QTYBOX QTYBOX
    2.0 3.00 1.95 1.24
    QTYBOX QTYBOX QTYBOX
    2.25 3.50 2.60 2.25
    QTYBOX QTYBOX QTYBOX
    2.50 4.23 3.42 3.20
    QTYBOX QTYBOX QTYBOX

I tried Attribute Grid Format module available in the downloads. I could not find a way to set the prices. The prices are different for every attribute combination.
    Thanks
    Last edited by nishajh; 9 Mar 2015 at 05:16 PM. Reason: formating

Plugin Contributions

Name:  Untitled-1.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  64.8 KBI have a problem with the layout. my attribute box is going out of my web page area. I have attached an image file. Could you please let me know the change I need to do to make it display in multiple rows
    thank you for reading
    Last edited by nishajh; 16 May 2015 at 09:06 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Guys

I have been using this plug in sucessfully for years. Today I upgraded to Picaflor-Azul's Winchester Responsive template and lo-and-behold, the product grid shows up fine on the product page, but thre is an additional quantity box below the grid above the Add to cart button. No matter what quantities one puts into the grid, they are ignored and just the quanityt in the rogue quantity box is taken through to the cart, but with no values... Weird.

Please can you let me know is this is a template problem, or how I could go about fixing this?

Using Version 1.5.4

Thanks a lot

Cliff

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cliffvt View Post
    Guys

I have been using this plug in sucessfully for years. Today I upgraded to Picaflor-Azul's Winchester Responsive template and lo-and-behold, the product grid shows up fine on the product page, but thre is an additional quantity box below the grid above the Add to cart button. No matter what quantities one puts into the grid, they are ignored and just the quanityt in the rogue quantity box is taken through to the cart, but with no values... Weird.

Please can you let me know is this is a template problem, or how I could go about fixing this?

Using Version 1.5.4

Thanks a lot

Cliff
    I'm having the same issue as well.
    At first I thought it was a file in the wrong place but I have double checked and all is ok.
    Anyone got any ideas?
    www.candlewithcare.co.uk
    Luxury Scented
    Candles at great prices!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nishajh View Post
    Name:  Untitled-1.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  64.8 KBI have a problem with the layout. my attribute box is going out of my web page area. I have attached an image file. Could you please let me know the change I need to do to make it display in multiple rows
    thank you for reading
    I thought the sort order of the option name(s) modified which is along the header and which is along the side. Per the README.txt of the download package from version 1.2, step 7:
    NOTE: Attributes appear in SORT_ORDER, so the lowest sort number is at the LEFT of the grid, and the highest sort number is on the TOP of the grid.
    Make it so that Round Size has a lower sort order than Grade, whatever sort orders those two have.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Hi ,

I am looking for on this I love this plugin but want I want to do is

Price each attribute grid fro example:

House salad small $6 large $9

Caesar Salad small $7 Large $10

So I want to show this under one product but with different attribute grid pricing please help

Plugin Contributions

Hello
    I have a problem with the plugin Product Attribute Grid
    the grid does not calculate the quantities and added only 1 product
    Version 1.5.5 Zen cart
    need help with the plugin startup

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lizakos View Post
    Hello
    I have a problem with the plugin Product Attribute Grid
    the grid does not calculate the quantities and added only 1 product
    Version 1.5.5 Zen cart
    need help with the plugin startup
    Plugin is not properly coded to work with at least ZC 1.5.3 and beyond. It is however being integrated into SBA with changes needed to accomplish a few things:
    1) That it works with ZC 1.5.3 and beyond
    2) That it is added to the option names section in such a way as to not be so easily deleted and need the constant check that it still is present and assigned to some "permanent" number which also modifies the next number for a new option name to be some outrageous unnecessary number.
    3) That it will present prices to be modified as expected for the attribute, sales, specials, etc...
    4) That it will actually integrate with the current version of SBA (if so desired to be used with it) or independently for non SBA product.

To see the current implementation which is to be modified so that the includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/attributes.php file will not require any more modification than what is needed for SBA, please visit https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_...butes_Combined looking at the master branch as well as the grid_attributes_file branch

The changes in that branch in the includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/attributes.php file when implemented allow operation, but the grid attribute code that is in that file is to be moved to the observer in includes/classes/observers/

At the moment, the issue with calculating the correct price(s) for display has not been addressed yet, but will be in later mods of the SBA code and upon completion am planning on updating this plugin to accomplish similar.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast