Plugin Contributions

Default Error loading Admin site

Hello Zen community, I have just joined and am working on my first Zen site and have messed up in a silly way. I get this error when trying to access the Admin area of my site;

Warning: main(includes/languages/oak.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/oakgarde/public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php on line 31

Warning: main(includes/languages/oak.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/oakgarde/public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php on line 31

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/oak.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/oakgarde/public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_languages.php on line 31

I know how I've done it, I think; I was trying to work out how the 'language' files in Admin are associated with the templates and I created a new language called 'Oak' (same name as my template). I had an error stating that it couldn't find my language at the top of the Admin screen so I thought it needed changing to be my default language. Once I'd changed the default from 'english' to 'oak' I then get the above error when trying to access my Admin.

I don't know where in the files to change it back to english as my default, or even if this is possible at all.

Please help me someone. I have bought the Zen Cart manual by Goh Koon Hoek so hopefully future mistakes won't be so silly.

Thank you in advance,
    Terri.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error loading Admin site

Make a copy of your /admin/includes/languages/english.php file, and call it oak.php.
    Then upload that file to the same folder: /admin/includes/languages/oak.php

Then log back into your Admin and put your language back to english.

If you get more errors about /admin/includes/languages/oak/*****.php files and it won't let you proceed past them, then make a copy of your /admin/includes/languages/english/******.php files and upload them to a new folder /admin/includes/languages/oak/*****.php
    Then when you're done putting back the "english" part, delete these new oak.php and /admin/includes/languages/oak/ folders.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error loading Admin site

Thank you so much, really appreciated Dr Byte!

Terri