Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: help please? - admin says failed to open /includes/autoload_func.php

you need to change these lines
    Code:
    define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/data/14/1/130/41/1293367/user/1384328/htdocs/testvm/store/admin/');
    define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/data/14/1/130/41/1293367/user/1384328/htdocs/testvm/store/');

define('DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE', '/data/14/1/130/41/1293367/user/1384328/htdocs/testvm/store/cache');
    to be

Code:
    define('DIR_FS_ADMIN', '/home/viamccom/public_html/testvm/store/admin/');
    define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/viamccom/public_html/testvm/store/');

define('DIR_FS_SQL_CACHE', '/home/viamccom/public_html/testvm/store/cache');

These are the same same edits I sent you last night,

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: help please? - admin says failed to open /includes/autoload_func.php

Thank you so much for your help,

I have solved this issue but I have another one now when I still want to connect to the admin section I got this :

Warning: require(includes/languages/english/email_extras.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/viamccom/public_html/testvm/store/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 669

Warning: require(includes/languages/english/email_extras.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/viamccom/public_html/testvm/store/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 669

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/email_extras.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/viamccom/public_html/testvm/store/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 669
    In the file "testvm/store/admin/includes/languages/english.php" on line 669 there is this :
    // include additional files:
    require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'] . '/' . FILENAME_EMAIL_EXTRAS);
    include(zen_get_file_directory(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $_SESSION['language'] . '/', FILENAME_OTHER_IMAGES_NAMES, 'false'));
    But I don't know where I can look for it after...
    Thanks to help me like you do and help the other zeners on the forum.

Thx,

F.

Plugin Contributions

the problem here was that there were only 3 files in the admin/includes/languages/english folder,

there should have been 3 folders and 81 files,

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for trying to help me Dr Byte - I contacted my provider many times and they couldn't even give me the courtesy of a reply so I again switched to another host .... but hey! my site is up and I can actually access it now LOL
    Thanks for the effort!

Plugin Contributions

hi,
    i had this error, /includes/autoload_func.php

in my admin/includes

the problem was with my Dir_Fs in admin/includes.........

i fixed it by looking at my includes/configure.php

and pasting the define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/......./public_html/');
    listed there to the admin/includes/configure.php

just paste whats there to the admin/includes config file

i hope it helps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12