Page 83 of 222 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tabbed Products Pro (TPP) Contrib - Official Thread

None of your tests make any sense because TPP doesn't come with a html_header.php file

Plugin Contributions

I was having the same problem. I use your code to edit the html_header.php and the problems went away. I hope this doesn't bring up any new problems. By the way I didn't have any mod install on my test site where i install TPP and I was having this problem. Thanks for the codes. By the way this is a great mod. Thank you very much for taking the time to develope this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bear1728 View Post
    hi, just now i did another test, i still use the html_header.php from tpp, but i did some changes,then it seems everything goes well,
    but i'm not sure if there's anything wrong i haven't found or any hidden trouble? or is there a better way?

i changed these codes:
    PHP Code:
    $css_files_to_load[$value] = -300;

if (
    file_exists($perpagefile)) $css_files_to_load[trim($value'/').'.css'] = -200;

$jscript_files_to_load[$value] = -400;

$jscript_files_to_load[$value] = -300;

$jscript_files_to_load[$value] = -200;

$jscript_files_to_load[$value] = -100
    to the following codes:
    PHP Code:
    echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="' $template->get_template_dir('.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE$current_page_base,'css') . '/' $value '" />'."\n";

if (
    file_exists($perpagefile)) echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="' $perpagefile .'" />'."\n";

echo 
    '<script type="text/javascript" src="' .  $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE$current_page_base,'jscript') . '/' $value '"></script>'."\n";

echo 
    '<script type="text/javascript" src="' $page_directory '/' $value '"></script>' "\n";

require(
    $template->get_template_dir('.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE$current_page_base,'jscript') . '/' $value); echo "\n";

require(
    $page_directory '/' $value); echo "\n"

Plugin Contributions

I downladed the mod from your signature link and it came with a html_header.php file.
    Quote Originally Posted by qhome View Post
    None of your tests make any sense because TPP doesn't come with a html_header.php file

Plugin Contributions

Hi There,

I'm running 1.3.8a zen cart. With security patch applied.
    Ajax image swapper 3.4.1
    Image Handler 2
    zen light box

When I tried installing TPP it killed image handler completely.

On the LIVE account. When clicking to view a product the page loads blank other than my header menu.

All else loads blank.

I created a test server using WAMP locally. I am using a slightly earlier version of php. But all is working.

I created a duplicate of the website. I installed TPP and this time the TPP worked. It did however kill AJAX image handler. All attributes offered in AJAX no longer function. it is missing the image handler image (reverts to standard) Zenlight box feature no longer works and hover feature over images that enlarge image also was dead.

So as far as i can tell AJAX image swapper is not displaying or loading at all if TPP is installed.

I have removed TPP from LIVE site as this is open to public.

On the WAMP ############## of the live site I have I tried the changes suggested:

i changed these codes:
    PHP Code:
    $css_files_to_load[$value] = -300;

if (file_exists($perpagefile)) $css_files_to_load[trim($value, '/').'.css'] = -200;

$jscript_files_to_load[$value] = -400;

$jscript_files_to_load[$value] = -300;

$jscript_files_to_load[$value] = -200;

$jscript_files_to_load[$value] = -100;
    to the following codes:
    PHP Code:
    echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="' . $template->get_template_dir('.css',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'css') . '/' . $value . '" />'."\n";

if (file_exists($perpagefile)) echo '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="' . $perpagefile .'" />'."\n";

echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="' . $template->get_template_dir('.js',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/' . $value . '"></script>'."\n";

echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="' . $page_directory . '/' . $value . '"></script>' . "\n";

require($template->get_template_dir('.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'jscript') . '/' . $value); echo "\n";

require($page_directory . '/' . $value); echo "\n";

This didn't help me at all. Still exactly the same.

I can vouch that TPP does have have html_header file in mod: includes/template/mytemplatename/common/html_header.php

If there is any info I can provide that may help someone work out a solution please let me know what you would like.
    That wasn't the plan!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by phoeuth View Post
    I downladed the mod from your signature link and it came with a html_header.php file.
    Ah.. so it looks like its a new author who has started changing it and reuploading it. I have no control of that.

"MY" latest version did not come with this file and I cannot support the version from the new author "yellow1912"

If you want my support use the latest version with my name as the Author.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by qhome View Post
    Ah.. so it looks like its a new author who has started changing it and reuploading it. I have no control of that.

"MY" latest version did not come with this file and I cannot support the version from the new author "yellow1912"

If you want my support use the latest version with my name as the Author.
    Which one is your most recent?

Version: v1.05 ?
    Last edited by Muzz; 26 Aug 2009 at 05:17 AM.
    That wasn't the plan!

Plugin Contributions

Hello Qhome,

I installed:

Author: QHome
    Version: v1.05.

This works perfectly.

However, it completely killed my Ajax image swapper as the newer version did.

I need both working...

Where/How would I start trouble shooting this?

I'm not a programmer... There are no errors to report.

My guessing would be:

I would assume that TPP is overriding the standard layout of product information page somewhere.

I would guess it does this before AJAX image swapper script is run or the script doesn't run at all for AJAX as it is byassed.

Unfortunately, my programming knowledge is very limited and where to check or edit is out of my depth.

Any advice or steps would be appreciated.
    That wasn't the plan!

Plugin Contributions

Post the url to the page having the issue here and I can help you with that.

I posted the new version with CJ Loader included, you can turn off the minify option via your admin->configuration->css/js loader to see if that resolve any conflict.

Many current modules of zencart loads css files and js files in very inefficient way which slows down the loading speed of the site and badly affect users' experience. For example, the Ajax Image Swapper module loads js and css file on EVERY PAGE even if not necessary, this is a TOTAL WASTE of resources. CJ Loader is designed to solve that problem. The reason I posted my own version of TTP is because TPP is using import in its css file which may not work out very well when minified. There is a much more elegant way to do it with CJ Loader.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Hi Yellow,

Thanks for responding and explaining everything,

I have now installed your latest version of TPP and the CJ loader to the LIVE site.

With the CJ loader going it removes my templates. I assume I will need to check on my folder names and ensure named after my template correctly. I should be able to resolve that myself.

IN regards to an example of AJAX image swapper and all it features no longer functioning:

http://www.yodgee.com.au/index.php?m...roducts_id=308

Everything works fine on the website except if you view the product information page (besides the IH hover feature).

As the site is live I will leave as is overnight before I revert.

Thanks for any input.
    That wasn't the plan!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Yellow1912,

I PM'd you details.

Thanks very much,

Muz
    That wasn't the plan!