Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
He means DO NOT use the files/folders in the "min" folder included with the add-on, and undo the SQL changes from the "cj_loader_install.sql" file. This is all part of that CJ Loader add-on that was SHOVED into TPP starting with v1.06. I SHOULD have kicked it to the curb when I submitted v1.07...
Hi and thanks for your reply DivaVocals.

I originally installed all the files/folders from the v1.07 release and then I had issues with errors in my cache directory. Now from memory as it was either last year or perhaps the year before. I ended up downloading a different version of the CJ Loader files from here in an attempt to stop these errors from happening:

https://github.com/yellow1912/cjload...files/includes

Which in turned after being uploaded and the SQL patches run fixed the errors I was getting. So I have been using this version of CJLoader ever since.

As for the errors I was getting in my error log I cannot remember what they were and it seems I cannot find my readme file in which I make notes about errors and other important things that I come across in ZenCart and the particular mod that I am installing or uninstalling at the time . So I apologise as I cannot tell you anymore about the errors I was getting.

As for not using it anymore other than not uploading the min directory and running the SQL patches on a new install or deleting the min directory and running the uninstall SQL patch on a current install. Is there any changes or modifications that need to be made to the files included in v1.07 of the mod?

Do you think it's worth adding a v1.08 and finally removing it completely?

Thanks.