Page 162 of 222 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2217
    Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Tabbed Products Pro (TPP) Contrib - Official Thread

How can I get Multi Cross Sell to work with this mod?

everytime i add this to tpl_product_info_display.php
    PHP Code:
    <!-- BEG: Multi Cross-Sell mod -->
    <?php
    // THIS CODE WOULD BE ADDED INTO YOUR TPL_PRODUCT_INFO_DISPLAY.PHP WHEREVER YOU WANT TO DISPLAY THE CROSS_SELL BOX:

$mxsell 1;    // select the cross sell to display

require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_modules_multi_xsell_products.php'DIR_WS_TEMPLATE$current_page_base,'templates'). '/' 'tpl_modules_multi_xsell_products.php');
    ?>
    <!-- END: Multi Cross-Sell mod -->
    I get a duplicates of my product description out side of the tab. Trying to get cross sell to work with this mod.

Thanks for any help

Lexxie
    Last edited by Alexiss; 1 Oct 2011 at 09:54 PM. Reason: typo

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tabbed Products Pro (TPP) Contrib - Official Thread

Okay figuared out why. He He I was missing a file in Multi x sell. how can I make it so Multi x sell will work with this mod?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I am using version v1.3.9h and have just tried to install TPP. All I get is the actual text displayed in the product description i.e. :"The name of this tab is "Product Description". This is the text on the product description tab.

http://www.buyandfit.com/shop7141/in...&products_id=6

This is where the next tab is created. All text from below this tag goes on the "Custom Information" tab."

I have obvioulsy missed something along the way. I have not uploaded the folder called "min" in the installation files as it does not seem to have a place anywhere and is not referred to in any of the documentation - is this my issue?

Many thanks.

Denise.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by denise006 View Post
    Hi,

I am using version v1.3.9h and have just tried to install TPP. All I get is the actual text displayed in the product description i.e. :"The name of this tab is "Product Description". This is the text on the product description tab.

http://www.buyandfit.com/shop7141/in...&products_id=6

This is where the next tab is created. All text from below this tag goes on the "Custom Information" tab."

I have obvioulsy missed something along the way. I have not uploaded the folder called "min" in the installation files as it does not seem to have a place anywhere and is not referred to in any of the documentation - is this my issue?

Many thanks.

Denise.
    BTW I am also using the Products Extra Field module so I have modified the tpl_product_info_display.php file to include the 3 minor code snippets as stated in the installation notes.

Plugin Contributions

hi, i've recently installed ultimate cross sell, couldn't get the other mod working on my site for some reason, anyway i presume its not the mod intended to be used on the global cross sell tab, is there any way of me modifying this so i can incorporate into the existing cross sell tab please?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tabbed Products Pro (TPP) Contrib - Tell a friend

hello
    Can i put Tell a Friend and Write a review on the tabs. My page looks messy at the moment and i was hoping to clean this up

thanks
    ian

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Tabbed Products Pro (TPP) Contrib - Tell a friend

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    hello
    Can i put Tell a Friend and Write a review on the tabs. My page looks messy at the moment and i was hoping to clean this up

thanks
    ian
    Hi,

I've managed to get my tabs sorted now and have used a review tab which is <!--#Reviews#-->. Not sure on tell a friend but the format will be the same as it is a pre set Zen tab as per those listed below:-

<!--#MainImageOnTab#--> Use this tag to add Main Image to the first (product description) tab
    <!--#AttributeOptions#--> Use this tag to create a tab for keeping Attribs on their own tab.
    <!--#DetailsOnTab#--> Use this tag to create a tab for putting the product details (weight, model #, etc) on its own own tab.
    <!--#AddToCart#--> This puts the 'Add to Cart', and 'Quantity Discounts' inside its own tab
    <!--#AdditionalImages#--> Use this tag to create a tab for additional images. This is based on ZC's design
    <!--#CustomersAlsoPurchased#--> Use this tag to create a tab for the Customers Also Purchased module. This is based on ZC's design
    <!--#CrossSell#--> Use this tag to create a tab for the Cross Sell module.
    DO NOT ENABLE CROSS SELL IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE CROSS SELL CONTRIB INSTALLED OR THE PAGE WILL NOT LOAD AND SHOW ERROR!!!
    <!--#Reviews#--> Use this tag to create a tab for the reviews module. This is based on ZC's design.

Hope this helps.

Plugin Contributions

Tab order has to be changed in the code, dynamic ordering is not yet supported. If you only want the attribs moved to the end I can PM you with a version that has that

<-- I actually want the attribs as the default opening tab, can that be achieved and if so how

thanks
    Ian

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I'm having an issue using Multi Cross Sell with TP Lite.

This is the Cross Sell Mod - http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=1677

As soon as a Cross Sell is added to a product, this happens: http://tinyurl.com/66awmb8

Compared to a product without a Cross Sell:http://tinyurl.com/5tytrw4

You'll see on the former the tabs aren't displayed and the page stops as soon as the Cross Sell content should be displayed, i.e. after:

Code:
    <div id="sc2" class="tabcontent" style="display:block;">
    Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Sorted my own issue!

I suspect I was using the incorrect Cross Sell mod, so had to amend a reference to the Cross Sell template.