Page 416 of 506 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 5054
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple SEO URL [support thread]

peteboy - I don't know...what does your line say?

I also sent this message to rubikintegration and received a private e-mail this morning telling me to get Module Manager. I did install that (v16 since I couldn't get v17 working) prior to installing SSU, but neglected to mention it in my previous message.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by twoabove View Post
    peteboy - I don't know...what does your line say?

I also sent this message to rubikintegration and received a private e-mail this morning telling me to get Module Manager. I did install that (v16 since I couldn't get v17 working) prior to installing SSU, but neglected to mention it in my previous message.

oops, I was looking at the wrong file, your right line 13 does require ri_template.php

ri_template.php seems to be present on my installation (module manager, and easypopulate are only other modules installed in zencart).

I am not sure what version of module manager i have installed.....

I think I will go back and try reinstalling once i find what version of module manager i have.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by peteboy View Post
    oops, I was looking at the wrong file, your right line 13 does require ri_template.php

ri_template.php seems to be present on my installation (module manager, and easypopulate are only other modules installed in zencart).

I am not sure what version of module manager i have installed.....

I think I will go back and try reinstalling once i find what version of module manager i have.

Yes looks like i have revision16 of module manager installed and there have been quite a few errors many of which i have not logged so can't list them here.

I think i will definitely have to start on a fresh install (though i get the feeling the problem may be due to php incompatabiltys??).....................

Will let you know what happens next week..

p.s. if you could not find module manager rev17 it should be on google code:

code.google.com/p/zencart-module-manager/downloads/list
    Last edited by Kim; 27 Jan 2010 at 01:18 AM.

Plugin Contributions

I dont think my problem is anything to do with incorrect installation, I think its php incompatabiltys or a problem with the php5 patch for zencart.

I have just erased all database entries and done a complete fresh install.
    steps taken:
    1)unzip zencart 1.3.8a as dowloaded, and rename directory zencart in htdocs,
    2) change directory to zencart doc root
    3)unzip zc138a-php53patch.zip
    4)create new sql user and database
    5)install zencart using firefox(bon echo) browser in the zc_install directory
    6)unzip module_manager.zip in zencart directory
    7) browse admin/module_manager.php to install module manager (patches shown successful)
    8)unzip ssu 3.7.5.zip in zencart directory
    9)edit includes/classes/ssu/cores/parser.php line 17 (remove one occurence of protected)
    10)browse /admin/ssu.php and configure ssu

browse the shop and find that the paths are not working correctly as i stated in my previous post.....

step 9 is required as the version of php i am using throws a fatal error when multiple access type modifiers are used???????

the php5.3 patch makes some changes to prevent errors that seem to crash the system on the following files:

admin/includes/application_top.php <line 22> (set_magic_quotes_runtime() deprecated)
    includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php <line 177> (ereg() deprecated)
    includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php <line 412> (ereg() deprecated)
    admin/includes/functions/general.php <line 3001> (cannot redeclare date_diff()) Fatale error

I think this maybe bleeding edge problem as it is running on the latest linux xampp 1.7.3a build on a fresh dsl-4.4.10 linux harddisk install running in a vmware image.

Installing an older version of ssu on the same environment works better than the 3.7.5 version but still has similar problems.

I am guessing its a problem with php array indexing or splitting the url strings into arrays, off by one?

If anyone wants a copy of the vmware image to test themselves let me know and i can make it available (100Mb download)

I think I am going to leave this now, unless anyone has some simple suggestion (I have never programmed in php so im not going to dig any deeper)

Plugin Contributions

Hello, I am running a heavily modified 1.3.8 with the SSU URL mod. My backup took over 7 hours to finish through a fast DSL connection. The problem is the SSU mod dumps an enourmous number of empty folders (hundred thousand of them!) in my CACHE folder. I do have lots and lots of categories b/c my shop is auto parts so I have separate categories for all makes models years..

The empty folders have names like 1-through-9 and then each one has 1-9 inside it and then AGAIN 1-9 inside THOSE and then even deeper, they all have wierd names like "dsf3D97if" or "ab45" inside them!!! Thousands and thousands and thousands of empty folders. This is AFTER I cleared the SSU cache in Admin.

The folder where this mess is public_html\cache\ssu\pc\ and this part took 6.9 hours and the rest of the backup was done in less than 10 minutes!!

Please Help if you know anything about this. I am attaching a picture of the backup folders... Thank You in advance for ANY HELP about this. SSU is a great mod and I would like to keep it but can't afford 7 hours to do a backup..

Respectfully,

Igor
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	6929   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	6930  

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nisdats View Post
    The folder where this mess is public_html\cache\ssu\pc\ and this part took 6.9 hours and the rest of the backup was done in less than 10 minutes!!

Please Help if you know anything about this. I am attaching a picture of the backup folders... Thank You in advance for ANY HELP about this. SSU is a great mod and I would like to keep it but can't afford 7 hours to do a backup..

Respectfully,

Igor
    Simple answer.......................
    DO NOT BACKUP THE cache/ssu DIRECTORY!

it is only a cache directory there to speed up site access?
    all the data is probuced from your sql database.

OF COURSE THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION, I DONT REALLY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE INTERNAL WORKINGS OF SSU SO YOU SHOULD DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH BEFORE MAKING A DECISION.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to set a filtered url to an alias? I am trying it and it doesn't seem to be working. Not sure if i'm missing something? or if it is just not supported..

For example I would like to set something like:

/tv-film-music-fancy-dress?sort=20a&filter_id=42/
    to
    /bananaman/

this doesnt work, I then thought to my self as I have auto alias on that I should perhaps use the filter from the auto generated one so something like this:

auto alias url - /tv-film-amp-music-c-8/
    set alias - /tv-film-music-fancy-dress/

so i also tried:

/tv-film-amp-music-c-8?sort=20a&filter_id=42/

this also didn't work.

any suggestions?

Cheers,
    Phil
    ####################____
    Buy Fancy Dress

Plugin Contributions

I think I am going to leave this now, unless anyone has some simple suggestion (I have never programmed in php so im not going to dig any deeper)
    I have given up on trying to get ssu working with the latest xamp distribution and reverted to the xamp1.7.1 distribution.........

everything works fine on the 1.7.1 xamp as it uses PHP 5.2.9....

SO FOR EVERYONES REFERENCE: SSU DOES NOT WORK WITH PHP5.3 AND ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILL THERE BE A PATCH?

Plugin Contributions

WILL THERE BE A PATCH?
    Read developer's note here.

Plugin Contributions

Were is the installation instructions for this?