Page 404 of 506 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454504 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 5054
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple SEO URL [support thread]

I don't know if you will be able to help but I have installed simple seo - and it works fine on all pages, except if you try to log in with a session (zenid) attached to the url it trys to log in but come back page not redirecting properly.

If you log in with the url just login.html it works fine.

Also if you turn off simple seo, it works fine with the zenid.

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I need help with editing code for my products xml feed. I have alreday posted sm simillar post to this long time ago but it is still unanswered. There is function I made to get URL:
    PHP Code:
      function zen_seo_href_link($page ''$parameters ''$connection 'NONSSL'$add_session_id true$search_engine_safe true$static false$use_dir_ws_catalog true) {
        global 
    $request_type$session_started$http_domain$https_domain;
        global 
    $ssu;
        if(
    is_object($ssu) && ($link $ssu->ssu_link($page$parameters$connection$add_session_id$search_engine_safe$static$use_dir_ws_catalog))!= false) return $link;
        } 
    and its for link itself:
    PHP Code:
    $link zen_seo_href_link(zen_get_info_page($products->fields['products_id']), 'products_id=' $products->fields['products_id'], 'NONSSL'false); 
    I am not very familiar with PHP and this cause that url is blank. I will be very happy for every assist. There is code which works with Ultimate Seo URLs:
    PHP Code:
    function zen_seo_href_link($page ''$parameters ''$connection 'NONSSL'$add_session_id true$search_engine_safe true$static false$use_dir_ws_catalog true) {
    if (
    defined('SEO_ENABLED') && SEO_ENABLED == 'true') {
    if (!isset(
    $GLOBALS['seo_urls']) && !is_object($GLOBALS['seo_urls'])) {
    include_once(
    '../' DIR_WS_CLASSES 'seo.url.php');
    $GLOBALS['seo_urls'] = &new SEO_URL($_SESSION['languages_id']);
    }
    return 
    $GLOBALS['seo_urls']->href_link($page$parameters$connection$add_session_id$static$use_dir_ws_catalog);
    } else {
    return 
    zen_href_link($page$parameters$connection$add_session_id);
    }

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Simple SEO URL [support thread]

Quote Originally Posted by yellow1912 View Post
    What you can do, is to try replacing all & by & using str_replace at the end of the function ssu_link in that same file, something like this
    $link = str_replace('&', '&', $link);

Do it right before
    return $link;

Just a note, I have not checked it yet, so use t your own risk. I will look into this issue more carefully in the next version.
    Hi, I have been working to get my pages validated, I browsed through the forums and found this solution to fix the unescaped ampersand issue in urls. I applied the change above, and the pages validate now. However when I go to a page that has parameters in the url (such as filter_id) it writes the escaped version of the ampersand in the address bar of the browser. (www.site.com/category/?sort=20a&filter_id=34). The pages still work fine and validate, but I would like the escaped version to be in the links within the html, not in the browser url bar. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

zen cart: 1.3.8.a
    ssu: 3.7.1

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by neboztik View Post
    Hi, I need help with editing code for my products xml feed. I have alreday posted sm simillar post to this long time ago but it is still unanswered. There is function I made to get URL:
    PHP Code:
        global 
    $request_type$session_started$http_domain$https_domain;
        global 
    $ssu;
        if(
    is_object($ssu) && ($link $ssu->ssu_link($page$parameters$connection$add_session_id$search_engine_safe$static$use_dir_ws_catalog))!= false) return $link;
        } 
    and its for link itself:
    PHP Code:
    $link zen_seo_href_link(zen_get_info_page($products->fields['products_id']), 'products_id=' $products->fields['products_id'], 'NONSSL'false); 
    I am not very familiar with PHP and this cause that url is blank. I will be very happy for every assist. There is code which works with Ultimate Seo URLs:
    PHP Code:
    if (
    defined('SEO_ENABLED') && SEO_ENABLED == 'true') {
    if (!isset(
    $GLOBALS['seo_urls']) && !is_object($GLOBALS['seo_urls'])) {
    include_once(
    '../' DIR_WS_CLASSES 'seo.url.php');
    $GLOBALS['seo_urls'] = &new SEO_URL($_SESSION['languages_id']);
    }
    return 
    $GLOBALS['seo_urls']->href_link($page$parameters$connection$add_session_id$static$use_dir_ws_catalog);
    } else {
    return 
    zen_href_link($page$parameters$connection$add_session_id);
    }

Not sure why you post Ultimate SEO URL code here?

Also, xml feeder should use the catalog's zen_href_link function not the admin's one. Most xml feeders written that way work with SSU right out of the box without any modification needed.
    Last edited by yellow1912; 28 Nov 2009 at 02:04 PM.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Davx View Post
    I don't know if you will be able to help but I have installed simple seo - and it works fine on all pages, except if you try to log in with a session (zenid) attached to the url it trys to log in but come back page not redirecting properly.

If you log in with the url just login.html it works fine.

Also if you turn off simple seo, it works fine with the zenid.

Any ideas?
    First, you should try to turn off, not using extension

Second, you should check if you get the latest stable version, where did you get your package?
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Welcome back Raine
    Look at this for me thanks.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...postcount=4001
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by yellow1912 View Post
    Not sure why you post Ultimate SEO URL code here?

Also, xml feeder should use the catalog's zen_href_link function not the admin's one. Most xml feeders written that way work with SSU right out of the box without any modification needed.
    Not for mine, it is generating default zencart url instead of seo urls. It is not very sofisticated feed generator (only one file). I posted code of function which works fine with Ultimate SEO URLs but for SSU you need another function with SSU parametrs which I actualy dont know.

Plugin Contributions

I'm having MAJOR headaches with SSU and Google Checkout...

Basically when a sale is made via Google Checkout the Google API calls back to /googlecheckout/responsehandler.php but having done some testing it seems that all calls to this file are getting a 404 (not found) error from my server.

Going directly to http://www.mysite.com/googlecheckout...nsehandler.php goes to the 404 sitemap page, when I turn off SSU it works fine?????

The page is supposed to throw up a username / password box using .htaccess password protection but its just a 404???

Originally the file rewrote as responsehandler_php but I seem to have fixed that issue by using an ignore rule in the root .htaccess file

Plugin Contributions

Okay after doing a bit of Googling it seems that there is a problem with using password protected directories and having mod_rewrite rules in the root .htaccess file - which is why (I presume) that when SSU is turned off the root .htaccess isn't used and password authentication works?

Any .htaccess guru's know how I can get a password protected directory to work with the SSU .htaccess file?

Plugin Contributions

please help me. i'm going carzy.. i have equifax ssl and ssu 3.71
    when i try to login as customer i get redirection loop
    https://www.e-matrix.gr/?zenid=a158r...iujr8qtblsdl92
    please help...