Page 371 of 506 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421471 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 5054
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple SEO URL [support thread]

Every time I try to clear SSU cache, whether it be alias cache, page cache, etc... I get a OS dialog window that says it's trying to open the file ssu.php. I don't think cache is actually clearing at all... this is a big problem because I can't edit any of my page titles?

Any idea what would be causing this?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swamyg1 View Post
    Every time I try to clear SSU cache, whether it be alias cache, page cache, etc... I get a OS dialog window that says it's trying to open the file ssu.php. I don't think cache is actually clearing at all... this is a big problem because I can't edit any of my page titles?

Any idea what would be causing this?
    Huhm, perhaps it is something you should check with your host?
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by yellow1912 View Post
    It means that for some reason your module has not been installed properly. Im not sure why it happens, but perhaps you can try to run this via tools->sql patches:

TRUNCATE TABLE module_version_tracker;

Now go back to extras->ssu and see if you see some messages telling you that patches are being applied
    I ran the SQL patch (and saw messages that they were being applied) and I am still at the same place. I get this, no matter where I go. Can anyone help? Please?

Instruction SSU caches your categories/products names and links in order to reduce the number of sql queries and minimize the performance penalty on your server. That has its drawback, however. If you change your categories/products names, you will need to reset the cache to force SSU reload and update the names.
    Cache Functions Check and fix cache(Run this once if you upgrade from any version older than 3.6.5): Click here
    Reset all cache: Click here
    Reset alias cache: Click here
    Reset only products cache: Click here
    Reset only categories cache: Click here
    Reset only pages cache: Click here
    Alias Functions Manage Aliases: Click here

Plugin Contributions

Huhm, perhaps it is something you should check with your host?
    Thanks Yellow!

I contacted my host and they gave me the following response:
    The issue was that the php memory limit was too low and the page was eating up all of the ram until it hit the limit and died.

Plugin Contributions

What you can do, is to try replacing all & by & using str_replace at the end of the function ssu_link in that same file, something like this
    $link = str_replace('&', '&', $link);

Do it right before
    return $link;

Just a note, I have not checked it yet, so use t your own risk. I will look into this issue more carefully in the next version.
    This doesn't seem to solve it on my end. I also tried mprough's trick with no luck.

Anthony

Plugin Contributions

Default Can't remove a product with attributes from the shopping cart with Simple SEO addon

Have been testing my site as I go along, and noticed that when I put a product with attributes into my shopping cart and then try to delete it using the "remove" button, it doesn't delete. The only way to remove it is to set the quantity to zero and click "update". When I put a product without attributes into the cart, I can remove it.

Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, can you provide a detailed fix? My site is www.pennylanepapersgiftbags.com. The item that I can't remove from the cart is "Birthday Hats Gift Bag".

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swamyg1 View Post
    Thanks Yellow!

I contacted my host and they gave me the following response:
    The issue was that the php memory limit was too low and the page was eating up all of the ram until it hit the limit and died.
    Clear your cache via ftp seems to be the answer for now. In the next version you will see much improvement on this.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Porty777 View Post
    I ran the SQL patch (and saw messages that they were being applied) and I am still at the same place. I get this, no matter where I go. Can anyone help? Please?

Instruction SSU caches your categories/products names and links in order to reduce the number of sql queries and minimize the performance penalty on your server. That has its drawback, however. If you change your categories/products names, you will need to reset the cache to force SSU reload and update the names.
    Cache Functions Check and fix cache(Run this once if you upgrade from any version older than 3.6.5): Click here
    Reset all cache: Click here
    Reset alias cache: Click here
    Reset only products cache: Click here
    Reset only categories cache: Click here
    Reset only pages cache: Click here
    Alias Functions Manage Aliases: Click here
    Yup, what's wrong? It's how it supposed to be. The config is set via admin-configuration-ssu settings menu

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can't remove a product with attributes from the shopping cart

Works fine on my mostly stock test site. What happens if you switch temporarily back to the Classic template?

Plugin Contributions

Yup, what's wrong? It's how it supposed to be. The config is set via admin-configuration-ssu settings menu
    I don't know how to set it up. There are instructions on a link you gave me and I have no idea where to go to do that.
    http://wiki.rubikintegration.com/zen...les/ssu/config