Page 409 of 506 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409410411419459 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 5054
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple SEO URL [support thread]

Help... a customer reported that one of my sub-categories 'Herbs L-M' was giving her a re-direct loop. I clicked it and it was.

I reset all my SEO cache in Admin and now...

Clicking on the Herbs sub-category "Herbs L-M" only takes customer to a single product 'Lemongrass' which is in the middle of all the products in that sub-category!

AND, when displaying the 'Lemongrass' product there is NO category tree at the top back to HERBS... it just shows HOME...Lemongrass!

All other Herb sub-categories work fine and I've made no updates to anything on the site nor added any new mods.

Here's a link to the website http://www.craftmagick.com

And here's a direct link to the HERBS main category for comparison of the "L-M" sub-category issue
    http://www.craftmagick.com/herbs-c-1

Using Zen version 1.3.8a

What could be happening and how can I fix it?
    www.ZenCrystals.com
    www.CraftMagick.com
    Magickal & Metaphysical supplies/services

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by yellow1912 View Post
    Meaning you are running on php4, ssu requires php5

Also, from the above post it seems like you have 2 seo url modules installed, which will break things.
    Which version runs on php4?
    From where I can get it?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by VicAvendano View Post
    Hi, I have been working to get my pages validated, I browsed through the forums and found this solution to fix the unescaped ampersand issue in urls. I applied the change above, and the pages validate now. However when I go to a page that has parameters in the url (such as filter_id) it writes the escaped version of the ampersand in the address bar of the browser. (www.site.com/category/?sort=20a&filter_id=34). The pages still work fine and validate, but I would like the escaped version to be in the links within the html, not in the browser url bar. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

zen cart: 1.3.8.a
    ssu: 3.7.1
    Im still trying to get my pages validated... is this being worked on at all for future versions? The fix mentioned ends up writing "&" in the browser's url box with the fix mentioned above...

Plugin Contributions

First I would like to thank yellow1912 for a smashing module. Excellent work. I installed ssu v3.5.8 on php5, zc 1.3.8 with no problems, apart from not entering .HTAccess properly first time. Once I corrected this, everything was fine.

However, when I turned on Link Alias and then Auto Alias, my URLs did transform into beautifully short addresses after refreshing cache - but upon signing out my login page address disappeared, I could not sign back in because the address I have for ADMIN/login.php returns a 404 page not found error.

Do you haveany idea what I have done wrong?
    I need a quick fix for this as being locked out is bad for my heart, lol.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by cactusman2 View Post
    Hi I got the same problem as QuickInks.

I need to protect a folder located in my admin folder with .htaccess and .htpasswd

The following lines cause the problem too:
    Code:
    RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} -f [OR]
    RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} -d
    RewriteRule .* - [L]
    If I comment them everything works fine.

I tried to add RewriteEngine Off to the .htaccess located in the folder that I want to protect but it doesn't change anything, I still have a 404 error.

Any idea?

Zen cart version: 1.3.8
    SSU version: ssu_beta_3.6.6(php5)
    So, this is the same as mine. I tried the admin/.htaccess change and no effect too.......wow, 400 pages, my eyes are dizzy.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Craft Magick View Post
    Help... a customer reported that one of my sub-categories 'Herbs L-M' was giving her a re-direct loop. I clicked it and it was.

I reset all my SEO cache in Admin and now...

Clicking on the Herbs sub-category "Herbs L-M" only takes customer to a single product 'Lemongrass' which is in the middle of all the products in that sub-category!

AND, when displaying the 'Lemongrass' product there is NO category tree at the top back to HERBS... it just shows HOME...Lemongrass!

All other Herb sub-categories work fine and I've made no updates to anything on the site nor added any new mods.

Here's a link to the website http://www.craftmagick.com

And here's a direct link to the HERBS main category for comparison of the "L-M" sub-category issue
    http://www.craftmagick.com/herbs-c-1

Using Zen version 1.3.8a

What could be happening and how can I fix it?
    Since no fix was found I renamed two of the other Herb sub-cats to include the 'L' and 'M' herbs and transferred all L-M herbs into the renamed sub-cats. Hid the original 'L-M' sub-cat and all seemed to work with the revisions for about a minute...

Now it's the renamed "M-P" sub-cat that has the problem, and is only showing another "L" cat herb 'Licorice root' in the category product display list!

Help...
    Last edited by Craft Magick; 11 Dec 2009 at 07:27 PM.
    www.ZenCrystals.com
    www.CraftMagick.com
    Magickal & Metaphysical supplies/services

Plugin Contributions

Yellow1912,

I am going to re-upload the mod again. If I run any problems I will let you know here.

Plugin Contributions

I have uploaded the mod. I am still getting a blank page on the main site. I did a Debug and this is what error is giving me:

PHP Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STATIC, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/content/m/o/r/morristech/html/includes/classes/ssu/core.php on line 3

Plugin Contributions

In the Admin area:

Admin>Configuration>SEO URLs getting a error on the page:

Warning: call_user_func(zen_reset_cache_data_seo_urls): First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /home/content/m/o/r/morristech/html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1544

And also

Admin>Extras>Simple SEO URL Manager getting an page error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STATIC, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/content/m/o/r/morristech/html/admin/includes/classes/ssu.php on line 12

Please Help!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by VicAvendano View Post
    Im still trying to get my pages validated... is this being worked on at all for future versions? The fix mentioned ends up writing "&" in the browser's url box with the fix mentioned above...
    Hi Yellow, I think I finally got the mod to work and validate pages... I applied the fix to the ssu_link() function that replaces "&" with &". Then what I had to do was edit the postParseURL(). I set it to revert all cases of "&" to "&" on $regenerated_link, and now it all seems to be working fine. I hope that can help someone else as well, or for it to be implemented in the next version. I can go back to loving this mod again lol