Page 385 of 506 FirstFirst ... 285335375383384385386387395435485 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 5054
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple SEO URL [support thread]

While I still don't know why, I did manage to figure out what SSU was burping on. The URL that my site was being directed to upon login is apparently part of the Flash code found on my WOZ sidebox. The WOZ sidebox I use displays all of my active WordPress widgets on Zen Cart.

Since the sidebox displays all active WP widgets, there are a few that I don't want to display on the Zen Cart side.. So I am using CSS to suppress the display of two of those widgets on the Zen Cart side. So the code is still there if you view the page source.. One of those suppressed WP widgets includes code for a small flash animation which is what SSU is appending to the URL that you are redirected to when logging in..

So that is the what.. I don't know the how.. **shrugs** Not sure if this is SSU alone or something that could be fixed with a line or two in the .htaccess file.. **shrugs**

Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
    Spoke WAAAAY too soon.. Got up this morning all excited about this working,and found that this little gremlin just won't go away..

This is the ONLY thing that is not working correctly with SSU on..

It keeps burping on my homepage flash and what's weird is that at this point I removed the flash code to help troubleshoot this..

I have removed ALL the flash files from my site. I have removed ALL of the flash code from the main page..

And despite that with SSU turned off the login redirects me to:
    http : //clients.overthehillweb . com/hairisle/index.php?main_page=index&/media/hairisleflash2_swf

With SSU turned on the login shows me a page not found error
    http : //clients.overthehillweb . com/hairisle/page_not_found/hairisleflash2_swf

But IF I remove the .htaccess file, the login stops trying to redirect me to this NON EXISTENT PAGE.

I have even taken the drastic step of deleting all of the SSU cache folders and copying those over fresh from the install files.. Still no joy..

One thing I did notice (and this may have little or nothing to do with this) but when I look in the module manager at this app, the version says Beta 3.7.1

I am fresh out of ideas..

Plugin Contributions

Hi yellow, I really need your help!! i installed ssu 3.6.7. when ssu is turned on and someone purchases a product they get a error saying "There has been an error processing your credit card. Please try again." and the order does not show up in zen cart admin but their credit card is charged. i use quantum gateway as a payment gateway. when ssu is turned off everything works fine.
    this is my hta.access file

# -FrontPage-

<Limit GET POST>
    order deny,allow
    deny from all
    allow from all
    </Limit>
    <Limit PUT DELETE>
    order deny,allow
    deny from all
    </Limit>
    AuthUserFile /home6/yourgam2/public_html/_vti_pvt/service.pwd
    AuthGroupFile /home6/yourgam2/public_html/_vti_pvt/service.grp
    AuthName yourgameworldo.com
    IndexIgnore .htaccess */.??* *~ *# */HEADER* */README* */_vti*

#### BOF SSU
    Options +FollowSymLinks
    RewriteEngine On
    # Change "/zencart/ to the correct setting
    # if your site is located at root folder, then you should have RewriteBase /
    # Go to your include/configure.php, this value should be the same with the value of DIR_WS_CATALOG
    RewriteBase /

# Deny access from .htaccess
    RewriteRule ^\.htaccess$ - [F]

RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} -f [OR]
    RewriteCond %{SCRIPT_FILENAME} -d
    RewriteRule .* - [L]

RewriteRule ^(.+) index.php/$1 [E=VAR1:$1,QSA,L]
    #### EOF SSU

Plugin Contributions

HI YELLOW
    First of all, thank you for your great contri. I appriciate for your effort.
    Secondly, I have a little trouble with it. I installed Category Dressing and some other add-on. I set to hide the 1st leverl category in Category Dressing. My issue is when I click on the 1st level category, eveything is fine, but when I choose a 2nd level category, everything is gone in category sidebox.

Could you please tell me how can I fix this problem?

Thank you

My site: www.lixiaoya.com

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    I just came accross a tool in Google Webmaster Tools that lets me set the site so that Google ignores certain parameters to avoid duplicate content.

To get to this tool log into Google webmaster tools, go to site configuration and then parameter handling.

So im trying to get google to igore the parameters that are still not taken out by SSU

Ive set Google to ignore

cPath
    products_id
    alpha_filter_id (whats that?)
    language
    keywords (used when people search the site i assume)
    pID
    id
    zenid
    Zenid

Does that sound OK? Have i missed anything?

Fingers crossed this might help my rankings... google says not to worry about dulicate content but many webmasters dont believe it

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by khopek View Post
    I am having a similar problem... Users are not able to remove items from the cart. I cannot remove items either. I need help with this asap
    I'm having this same issue. Users can remove cart items by clicking the remove box and then clicking update, but not by clicking the the trashcan icon.

Anyone help on this?

http://www.hairrigs.com

Plugin Contributions

Me too...

Quote Originally Posted by DaveS View Post
    I'm having this same issue. Users can remove cart items by clicking the remove box and then clicking update, but not by clicking the the trashcan icon.

Anyone help on this?

http://www.hairrigs.com

Plugin Contributions

Should there be a space between RewriteBase and / on the hta.access file and the configure.php file?

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    Has anyone had any problems with this mod and TY Package tracker? http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36126

I am using Simple SEO URL on my site and recently installed TY mod above...when a customer signs into their account and clicks on an order a blank page is displayed.

Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    belaze

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mcshane78 View Post
    Me too...
    This was fixed in the current beta version not yet released, however you can fix it easily. Simply edit the file includes/classes/ssu/cores/link.php and REPLACE the 2 instances of urlencode($value) by $value
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by belaze View Post
    Hi,
    Has anyone had any problems with this mod and TY Package tracker? http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36126

I am using Simple SEO URL on my site and recently installed TY mod above...when a customer signs into their account and clicks on an order a blank page is displayed.

Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    belaze
    You need to debug here https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=82
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me