Page 135 of 506 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 5054
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple SEO URL [support thread]

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    Never mind I think that was for someone who needs redirecting if The problem is with duplicate content in your site. I have not had that problem yet so I just put my htaccess file back the way it was and my problem went away. This is a good thread if you have that problem.
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...=104749&page=3
    Thank you for your update (and also saving me some headache, lol)
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

tried to uninstall simple seo urls and this happened

Notice: Constant FILENAME_PREV_NEXT already defined in /home/rickiesd/public_html/includes/extra_datafiles/faq_manager_file_names.php on line 36

Notice: Constant FILENAME_PREV_NEXT_DISPLAY already defined in /home/rickiesd/public_html/includes/extra_datafiles/faq_manager_file_names.php on line 37

Notice: Undefined index: dbhost in /home/rickiesd/public_html/includes/classes/class.phpbb.php on line 34

Notice: Undefined index: dbuser in /home/rickiesd/public_html/includes/classes/class.phpbb.php on line 34

Notice: Undefined index: dbpasswd in /home/rickiesd/public_html/includes/classes/class.phpbb.php on line 34

Notice: Undefined index: dbname in /home/rickiesd/public_html/includes/classes/class.phpbb.php on line 34

Notice: Undefined index: dbname in /home/rickiesd/public_html/includes/classes/class.phpbb.php on line 119

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_TRANSLATED in /home/rickiesd/public_html/includes/classes/class.phpbb.php on line 134

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/rickiesd/public_html/includes/extra_datafiles/faq_manager_file_names.php:36) in /home/rickiesd/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Fatal error: Call to a member function ssu_link() on a non-object in /home/rickiesd/public_html/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 21

Notice: Object of class queryFactoryResult could not be converted to int in Unknown on line 0

please help me my webpage will not load

Plugin Contributions

Fatal error: Call to a member function ssu_link() on a non-object in /home/rickiesd/public_html/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 21

Remove those lines you added when you install SSU in the file html_output.php
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

please tell me how to completely remove this...the database patches and everything...i think this may be causing my problem as well, making my search and manufacturers box go from http to https because i also have magic seo urls installed so i need to completly remove this ....thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rickiesdiscount View Post
    please tell me how to completely remove this...the database patches and everything...i think this may be causing my problem as well, making my search and manufacturers box go from http to https because i also have magic seo urls installed so i need to completly remove this ....thanks
    You can first remove:
    1. The changes in html ouput file
    2. The changes in htaccess file
    3. All the files added in auto_loaders and init_includes

Removing those important things will make sure all the rest not being loaded at all. Removing the database patches can be done after that, and is just a trivial thing (it does not affect anything, including how MSU works, whatsoever)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by yellow1912 View Post
    You can first remove:
    1. The changes in html ouput file
    2. The changes in htaccess file
    3. All the files added in auto_loaders and init_includes

Removing those important things will make sure all the rest not being loaded at all. Removing the database patches can be done after that, and is just a trivial thing (it does not affect anything, including how MSU works, whatsoever)
    thats what i swear i orginally did and got that error must of missed a file

Plugin Contributions

Do it again, and let me know the error you get :)

Plugin Contributions

I get a 404 error when clicking the products webpage that goes to an outside url .
    I also have magic seo and noticed there's a difference in the redirect urls language format between my url and the outside url In ssu there is
    redirect/action/url/goto in magic seo it's
    index.php?main_page=redirect&action=url&goto
    is this the difference and how could it be corrected

Plugin Contributions

If you have Magic SEO URL, there is no reason to use SSU. These 2 modules should NOT be used together on the same site

Regards

Plugin Contributions

They're on different domains all together but ssu isn't working , it goes a 404 page and I'm trying to figure it out.