Page 202 of 506 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 5054
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple SEO URL [support thread]

Is RC4 ready for prime time? Can I risk it for a live store? I would love to have the auto link alias feature.
    Live and learn... the Zen way.

Plugin Contributions

Downloaded RC4 and I was wondering if directories "tests" and "simpletest" need to be uploaded too? Are they just for testing if things don't work out?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mydanilo View Post
    Downloaded RC4 and I was wondering if directories "tests" and "simpletest" need to be uploaded too? Are they just for testing if things don't work out?
    Oops, leave them out, i forgot to remove them. RC4 should be ready. Think carefully before enabling auto-alias btw, especially on a live store that has links being well indexed already.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

OK, but what about... is it ready for prime time?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mydanilo View Post
    OK, but what about... is it ready for prime time?
    Yes you can use it, at least you can take advantage of the new caching system and the new link alias manager with search enabled.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Auto link alias works like a charm.

NOW this is officially THE coolest SEO mod on the block. I am blown away by your fast work. Who wants to still look at ugly cryptic url's? I know many argue that it won't matter to the search engines but it matters to normal shoppers out there. Just belongs to a modern site. CMS, blog or e-commerce.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Yellow, I am having a problem that to be completely honest I am unsure if it is related to the SEO mod or not, I have been having a running battle with Paypal over it LOL

I shall try and explain it as best I can lol

Since Jan 9, I noticed that I was getting twice the paypal debug emails I normally get which at that stage didn't concern me at all, so I left it, then last week I noticed that the reward points that normally were automatically assigned to pending status in a customer's account weren't being assigned at all, with Paypal IPN this usually happens when the transaction is recorded as unique instead of web_accept (activating PDT usually records them as web_accept) so I checked Paypal IPN in admin and all orders since this date were recorded as unique.

Also since this date I was receiving PP debug emails from the store whenever someone paid me through my account...not the store...so I started thinking this was a PP problem and not related to the store, yet they swear blind it is the store script and not them because apparently the transactions are being recorded as web_accept then pdt is sending it back a second time as unique....I don't understand fully LOL

So the reason I am posting here LOL is that the only change made to my store between the 9th (last web_accept) and the 11th (first unique) is that I upgraded SSU to 3.5.5

I upgraded yesterday to 3.5.8 but it hasn't fixed the problem, and two orders out of all I have had since the 9th have shown in the cart but I never got emails for them.

You still have ftp access, and like I opened with, not sure if it is the SSU mod or not, but I would like to get your thoughts on it if I could, I have the pp logs too if that would help :)
    HunnyBee Design
    "A man's manners are a mirror in which he shows his portrait." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Plugin Contributions

a question,
    I have installed a demo version because I am doing the restyle of my site in a folder, and I read that I have to insert the path without subfolder...
    so for example
    www.mysite.com

but in mysite.com exists a functional site, it is safe for this site?
    I modify something of this site?

Because I would do only a test on this subfolder to pass after at true installation

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

First, if your pp is working well, why do you even turn on your debug? BTW, this is controlled in your zencart payment admin.

Second, are all the orders recorded correctly in your cart? If they are, then the new order email should be sent to you unless you turn it off or something is wrong with your email server.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by giuly View Post
    a question,
    I have installed a demo version because I am doing the restyle of my site in a folder, and I read that I have to insert the path without subfolder...
    so for example
    www.mysite.com

but in mysite.com exists a functional site, it is safe for this site?
    I modify something of this site?

Because I would do only a test on this subfolder to pass after at true installation

Thanks
    I think you misunderstood the installation note. What it meant is that, the
    HTTP_SERVER And HTTPS_SERVER should not contain subfolder. If you use subfolder, put it in DIR_WS_CATALOG And DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG