Page 482 of 506 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484492 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 5054
    Plugin Contributions

Default duplicate titles on webmaster tools

Hi,

I too am looking for a bit of help.
    zen version 1.3.8.

All is working fine But when I look at webmaster tools
    I see duplicate titles & descriptions for categories that have multiple pages of products & also repeats for sort.

egs.. at end of url /
    ?page=1&sort=2d
    ?page=1&sort=3a
    ?page=1&sort=3d

or
    ?disp_order=2
    ?disp_order=5

Is there a setting I need to change?
    Or do I need use canonical tag?

Thanks for any help.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Simple SEO URL [support thread]

Does anyone know how to exclude only one EZpage from SSU?

I'd like to have SSU running on all EZpages except one. I've tried adding
    Code:
    page&id=6
    to the exclude list, but it doesn't work. And if I put
    Code:
    page
    , all EZpages are excluded.

Can anyone help?

Plugin Contributions

Been searching all day but can't find a solution, maybe i'm mad?!

http://www. asapeurope. com/distribution

The plugin works like a dream except for the "Manufacturers" side bar, which still uses the old URL structure and therefore breaks.

What do I need to do to fix this?

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    I have strange behavior with multiple languages. Default lang is working fine (not english), but if I change to english, it doesnt change at all. You can see it on: sportak.rs/zenner/. I have latest ZC and SSU. Thanks.
    Veljko

Plugin Contributions

Just installed simple seo on a test site, zc 1.3.9h. Would work except for the Back Button. Go to product, go to Contact Us, hit contact us Back Button, goes to page not found. Especially critical on page 2 of checkout when customer is sent off to Conditions, cannot return to checkout via back button.

Is anyone else experiencing this Back Button issue other than the post below and his workaround?

Or let me know if you have no issue with back button, especially during checkout with agree to Conditions required.

Thanks.

In meantime, will take look at CEON URL

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...postcount=3949 - Apparent same Back Button issue.

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...postcount=3954 - Workaround of sorts, doesn't really solve problem.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPH View Post
    Just installed simple seo on a test site, zc 1.3.9h. Would work except for the Back Button. Go to product, go to Contact Us, hit contact us Back Button, goes to page not found. Especially critical on page 2 of checkout when customer is sent off to Conditions, cannot return to checkout via back button.

Is anyone else experiencing this Back Button issue other than the post below and his workaround?

Or let me know if you have no issue with back button, especially during checkout with agree to Conditions required.

Thanks.

In meantime, will take look at CEON URL

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...postcount=3949 - Apparent same Back Button issue.

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...postcount=3954 - Workaround of sorts, doesn't really solve problem.
    I have similar problem. Sometimes BACK button works, sometimes doesnt. Until now didnt know that SSU is causing this problem.

@SPH: If BACK button is problem in checkout process, you can try Fast And Easy Checkout at http://numinix.com and setup One Page Checkout, after that you dont need BACK button in Checkout.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the reply. I've had my eye on Fast & Easy Checkout.

I'm pretty sure it is the simple seo mod causing back button problem; worked just before installing mod.

BTW, CEON url mod on yet another test site is doing same thing with back button. Worked and now it doesn't. Installed and tested earlier today.

Possibly some common file, possible core file. Don't know. Wish a zencart expert could suggest most likely file/cause of problem.

Main site isn't using any rewrite as of now; doing pretty well with dynamic urls. Would rather have friendly urls for customer...and myself.

UPDATE: When I turn off Simple SEO URL and CEON URL, the Back Button issue goes to homepage. Goes to page not found when both are turned on.
    Last edited by SPH; 30 Jun 2011 at 01:00 AM.

Nevermind :)

Plugin Contributions

Don't know about the instr link, but as I recall we also have to install his module manager first?

I'm testing this rewriter mod on a test site. Am wondering about continuing support. That and the fact my "back buttons" at bottom of Contact Us, Conditions, etc no longer work.

Simple seo url worked fine for several months but yesterday I had suddenly a HTTP 500 Internal Server Error. I was sent to this support forum because my problem is due to simple seo url error.

In the debug log I get next message:
    "[18-Jul-2011 18:38:54] PHP Fatal error: Multiple access type modifiers are not allowed in /home/pulpkio/domains/pulpkiosk.net/public_html/includes/classes/ssu/cores/parser.php on line 10"

I can't login to the admin because of secure error. Please what can I do to get out of this trouble?