Plugin Contributions

Default Is There a Limit for Images

Hello everyone.....I added a new catagorey and started adding products to it,i got to the 4th products all the information of the product got in except the picture didnt show the picture is 250x250 the other previous 3 products showed the image,i changed the size to smaller and tried it but the same result...i deleted the catagorey and added it again and this time when i added the product to it the picture didnt show from the start can anyone help...Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Is There a Limit for Images

There are no limits in Zen Cart - Your host on the other hand might have limits.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

I have plenty of space with my hosting co,the products info goes in when i add the products just the images not showing just an X instead of image,when i added the products to the new catagorey it showed at first affter the 3 products i put in it didnt show affter that ,i deleted the catagorey and added it again this time the images didnt show from the first products i added to that catagorey.i have at least 400 products i already did with no problem this just all of sudden happened.
    Last edited by eddie001; 31 Jan 2008 at 03:56 AM.

Plugin Contributions

I figure it out what happened .some of the pictures that i named (Like Picture #1 ,#2 etc...) The images didnt show up because of the (#) symbol,when i deleted the # from the images name,the image showed up when i inserted them to the product so everything is ok now....

Plugin Contributions

Ah ha! The "illegal" character in the image name mystery. Thanks for posting that you solved your upload problem.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.