Plugin Contributions

Default Find my admin username?

I am unable to login to the admin with any of the username choices I can remember. I have had it send the password to me by email but it wont tell me what my username is to go with it.
    I dont have access to the sql query solution that is listed in the faq for creating a temp admin with Admin admin

Why isn't there a choice to send the username to the registered email address like there is for password? Is there any way to find out the username for the admin without having to run that sql query? Like i said, i have the password and the admin is connected to my email, just can't figure out the username.

Thx in advance

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Find my admin username?

Quote Originally Posted by allgamesradio View Post
    I am unable to login to the admin with any of the username choices I can remember. I have had it send the password to me by email but it wont tell me what my username is to go with it.
    I dont have access to the sql query solution that is listed in the faq for creating a temp admin with Admin admin

Why isn't there a choice to send the username to the registered email address like there is for password? Is there any way to find out the username for the admin without having to run that sql query? Like i said, i have the password and the admin is connected to my email, just can't figure out the username.

Thx in advance
    If you have access to your stores Database, through something like phpMyAdmin, you can find your admin user name in your database, just click on "Browse: Admin" from the choices on the left (in phpMyAdmin).

That will show you ALL the admin usernames for your store.

If you are unable to access your data base through such means, the only other possible option, would be to re-install your store (zc_install) and create a new admin... I personally wouldn't use that method, as I believe it will wipe all products from your data base.