Plugin Contributions

Default adding new page to site map

Hi there. I recently found out how to create and modify my own side boxes and define pages. I'm on the road to stardom here but I'm missing one critical thing.

I found some code

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) values ('Define Page-Not-Found Status', 'DEFINE_PAGE_NOT_FOUND_STATUS', '1', 'Enable the Defined Page-Not-Found Text from define-pages?<br />0= Define Text OFF<br />1= Define Text ON', '25', '67', now(), now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'0\', \'1\'),');
    Changing anything that says "page not found" to my new page name added my new page into the define page status in my admin panel but, it only added options "0 and 1"

Is this why I dont see my new page in the sitemap?
    Do I need options 2 & 3?
    If so, what is the SQL patch that will give my server those options? (Like the one above but bigger I'm guessing)

Or, is there another way to get my new page into the sitemap?

Chris

ps. Once I figure this stuff out I'm going to write a super sticky! Been at the computer for just about 24 hours straight learning how to create pages/boxes/links etc etc.....
    Last edited by ChristopherDoiron; 1 Feb 2008 at 03:57 PM. Reason: forgot something

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SQL Patch code request

Hi there. I recently found out how to create and modify my own side boxes and define pages.
    I quickly looked at this sidebox issue and when you create the sidebox files etc and go to the admin > tools > layout boxes controller > you will see that a new side box has been found > enable it and the DB entry is done for you - therefore no SQL patching should be required
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Yup, I've got that already. I'm just missing out on having my new page in the site map.

I've created the define page, and uploaded it but it doesn't show up in the site map..

Note: I was told that define pages are not automatically added to the database, which is why I thought I needed the SQL patch to add it in.

(I'm assuming that the DB takes care of the site map)

Plugin Contributions

I'm assuming that the DB takes care of the site map)
    Unless this has changed - this is not dynamic and is file based - have a look at includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_site_map_default.php and use a copy for your template
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kobra View Post
    Unless this has changed - this is not dynamic and is file based - have a look at includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_site_map_default.php and use a copy for your template

of topic some, excuse me, in searching for site map problem i found this thread.
    with a resent up grade from 1.1.1 to 1.3.8a i don't have a functioning site map.
    looking for help on trouble shooting site map not showing up in information side box.
    attempted correction by moving in above /templates/tpl_site_map_default.php
    into /my template/ dir and no change.

getting close to final update,
    fashions