Plugin Contributions

Default Please help - Suddenly received error

I would be gratful for some help as I have suddenly received an error message when logged into admin / customers as follows:-

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/cooltron/public_html/store/admin/customers.php on line 1025

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/cooltron/public_html/store/admin/customers.php on line 1027

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/cooltron/public_html/store/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 29

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/cooltron/public_html/store/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 30

I have changed both files from my backup but still have the same problem, I am sure that I have not made any changes to Zen Cart recently which would have affected this.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Many thanks
    Jason Lee
    www.cooltronics.co.uk

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Please help - Suddenly received error

That means that you've got customer entries that don't match your address_book table entries in your database.
    This usually happens when doing an incomplete import of customer data from an external source but not taking into account how the various database tables work together.

It also suggests that you're using a very old version of Zen Cart ... because the line numbers you mention don't correspond with related code in current versions of Zen Cart.

Either that or you're using a contribution which has modified core files ... and is maybe designed for a different version of Zen Cart.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Please help - Suddenly received error

Thanks for your info, I seem to have found the problem. We have recently implemented the Google Checkout module into our site, which after some effort now works great. The error in the "CUSTOMERS" screen seems to have been created by Google Checkout which created a customer name J O\`Dell when it sent the data back to Zen Cart, all other transactions with Google seem to be fine, however need to check where the name uses a "`" sign. Out of interest the name is correct on the Google Chckout site. Once another customer account was created above this customer, there was not a problem.

The Zen Cart version we are using is 1.3.7