Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: HoverBox 3 - Official Thread

Hello,
    is it possible in any way that there is not the image "larger Image" below the main product image but the old functionallity with the link on the picture and the old text "click to enlarge".
    I think the old way is better for multilanguage support.
    What changes are required in tpl_modules_main_product_image.php to have the old way but using HB3?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sjshaw View Post
    I installed IH2 after HB3, and replaced the additional_images.php file as instructed above, and the zooming feature of IH2 still does not work.

Also, the "close" icon does not appear on any of my zoomed pictures. I am testing everything out on the default data installation of Zen Cart at this link.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    Sorry... looks like I had a duplicate post. The IH2 issue is resolved.

The "close" button issue is still there. I checked the error console and didn't see anything.
    Last edited by sjshaw; 16 Mar 2008 at 04:15 AM.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: HoverBox 3 - Official Thread

my main pic will do the HB3 affect, but my additional images will not. i also cannot get the slideshow, or additonal images to show up in the larger image click. http://www.wfomotoxtreme.com/index.p...roducts_id=180. any suggestions? i am running HoverBox3, ImageHandler2, ZenCart v1.3.7, with the It's Christmas 1.1 template. oh yeah, i've cleared the bz cache as well.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by testuser View Post
    The hover pop-up, when scrolling over product images is part of Image Handler, if you install Image Handler after installing HoverBox ...

Make SURE ...

You replace the additional_images.php file with the one HoverBox supplies after installing Image Handler.
    Sorry for my numerous posts, but I'm just starting to design my store. I installed IH2 and then HB3 and the hovering is no longer working. So, your post above means that I should have installed IH2 after HB3 and replaced the additional_images.php file with the one HoverBox supplies? So a reinstall of IH2 and the subsequent replacing of the file should do the trick, no? I don't want to reinstall IH unless I have to.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: HoverBox 3 - Official Thread

There are 2 display differences between Firefox and IE7. When someone clicks on larger image, the window that pops up is not centered and the background does not cover the whole page. This only happens in IE7
    Has this issue been solved? Please advise. Thanks.
    Using zencart v.1.3.9e
    Email: admin AT dealbyethan DOT com

Plugin Contributions

I am familiar with IH2 and Lightbox. They don't do what I want.
    1. I want to have a large image shown when I hover over the image on the Product Info page. It's only for display purposes like an additional image.
    2. The large image will be different than the product image. Could have the same/related file name.
    3. I want to be able to 'select' which images have a hover image. e.g. only those which have _MED or _LRG images in the proper folders. I don't want it to work on ALL images like IH2.
    4. I don't need a fade to dark background like Lightbox. Just have the image 'float' over the product page.

Will Hover 3 do what I need???

Plugin Contributions

I have followed the install instructions, and its not working. I have enabled the HB3 but it's not working. Any Ideas? Site is http://prettyscrappy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=

Please let me know if anyone has any Ideas Thanks in advance

Plugin Contributions

First I would like to Thank you for this great contribution. I downloaded it and works as expected.

Now I want to put the image on the first page, same like the hoverbox downlaod page. I have it exactly the same way the product page. However when I click on LArge image" it jsut gives me a large image and does not Hovers!

What is the html code for it to work?

Please some one help in this! Thanks a lot

Plugin Contributions

AWESOME
    just installed on my store with no issues, a great contribution

many thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi!
    Just want to say a great contribution! I installed with no problems, and it works like a dream! well done!
    My only very small niggle is that it has now somehow misaligned my product page layout. I had a mod installed which centered everything, it looked nice and neat. However since adding Hoverbox3 it has moved the image over to the left and the description underneath it but to the right!
    My guess is that some of the same files are used, (- though I am a newbie so could be wrong!) anybody know how to fix this?

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast