Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Atos Payment Module (French Users) -- need to customize payment amount

Me again. Sorry to be insistent but I'd like to sort this out as the site will be going live soon.

Another small issue popped up with the payment module (and I'll start a new thread if you want!) : on the last page of the payment process when payment by bank card has been chosen, near the top of the page at the end of the text describing the payment method chosen, I get this : "Array">". How do I get rid of it ?

Thanks

Pete

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Atos Payment Module (French Users) -- need to customize payment amount

Here is a photo of the page showing the offending text.

Cheers

Pete
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

The screen capture was lousy so I've done it again and have pointed to the text which I want to delete. The problem I think is with the line at the end of the if...else statement which DrByte helped me out with but even if I delete it entirely I still get the "array" word under the explanation of the payment module. Help !

Thanks

Pete
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

For those of you who are still awake I've found the answer to my little problem which is a franco-french issue and won't interesse anyone else. PM me if you need any info.

Cheers

Pete

Hi Pete,

Hope you are successfully using your zen cart as I am in the same place you were. We are trying to get the ATOS payment module installed to use LCL in France and are lost in translation.

It is a bit desperate as we have announced launch for Nov. 30th and this is the one crucial snag, even though we have all the information from the bank.

Has anyone succeeded in doing this?

Julie

Quote Originally Posted by petek View Post
    I'm desperate on this - I've searched high and low on multiple forums (even OsC where I was treated very harshly for daring to use zc instead of OsC) and cannot find anyone who has successfully installed the Atos payment module which will allow me to use the credit card payment facility offered by French banks. I'm stuck because of a silly language configuration problem so if anyone can help, please holler !

Thanks

Pete

Plugin Contributions

Hi Julie,

Things have evolved a lot since last April - there's now a new Atos module developed by Christophe - you'll find it here : http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=1035. I don't use it because it can't accept manual partial payments, ie : a down payment of say a third of the order with the rest debited when the goods are dispatched. This is essential for me but perhaps not for you. It does however accept coupons which the version I use doesn't.

Good luck
    Pete
    zc 1.3.9h
    www.gardenserre.fr

Merci beaucoup,

I will give that a try and mark if resolved.

Je vais essayer et signaler si ça marche.

Julie

Plugin Contributions

help question (french) Atos payment module problem

i installed this atos payment module http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...oducts_id=1035

then i finished all the settings following READ ME,

the order's placed successfully and i get payment in my bank account.
    but in my credit card gateway control panel, no transaction found.

is it the problem of atos module or anything i missed?

any help would be appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: (french) Atos payment module problem

That's very odd. There are problems with the ATOS module, but I don't see how money could have been collected by ATOS and paid to your bank account without being recorded in your ATOS-provider's control panel. That's very much a question for your ATOS-provider.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: (french) Atos payment module problem

hi (i'm french),

which payment module did you install ? sogenactif ?

which release of zencart do you use ?

Which procedure did you follow ? shall you post your guide/tutorial please ?

thank

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast